Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Strikers don't score.

My striker is actually the best goal scorer this season playing 4-5-1 V. Yes he takes the free kicks but in all the seasons before one or both of my wingers were scoring more than him.
    Also the wingers have much higher white skills. Could be also an indicator, that mutants are not as effective anymore, the striker has more overall quality.

Strikers don't score.-screenshot_2019-01-22-play-top-eleven-football-manager-1-.jpg
    funker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pye266 View Post
    Guy's any way to get strikers to score. mine average 1-2 goals a season. AML/AMR do all the damage. Tried using drill's suited to there skills ect, but still there rubbish. Everything go's wide or over the bar lol.
    This is staggeringly bad. Are you hiding your striker behind the goalkeeper?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pye266 View Post
    Guy's any way to get strikers to score. mine average 1-2 goals a season. AML/AMR do all the damage. Tried using drill's suited to there skills ect, but still there rubbish. Everything go's wide or over the bar lol.
    It's definitely possible to have a high-scoring ST, but it's true that AML/AMR do most of the damage. Here's my front three from a couple seasons ago:

Then again, my third top scorer here (Sanchez) went on to win the League Top Scorer the next two seasons, so you never know.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

I only ever use one ST, and a cheap one/ex-Youth player. The AML/AMC/AMR will score many more times than an ST ever does, all they're there for is to cause confusion in the defence while the other players bang the ball in the net.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Anyone try already playing withou any striker only with aml and/or amr and/or amc??

All my ST do is assisting. He become top assist every season. Lol

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Strikers don't score.
    Didier Deschamps coach of nat.team of France said.
    But they won the WC

* Olivier Giroud didn't attempt a single shot on target in 546 minutes at this World Cup for France.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    I have no problems with strikers.
    If yours don't score, sack him because he must be a bad one!

On my main team the striker score much more goals than the wingers AML AMR and won all the best strikers classement every seasons...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 01-26-2019 at 11:11 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Is finishing the best quality of te striker? Because my 2 strikers hardly score. So i want to buy a new one. But you all say that i better buy a Amr?

I have a 6 star ST and other offensive players about 5 to 4 stars, so my ST is the best player and best scorer...

Maybe It depends to difference of quality between players, if use an ST much stronger than others, (about 1 star) it works, I Think!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast