Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: White attributes

Rookie

White attributes

Do the white attributes still make any sense?
    I have a team of 125%
    All my players have gray between 1-40% and white 200-340%
    When I play against a similarly strong opponent, 115-130%, which has the players trained evenly, the gray around 100% and the white around 140%, so it seems to me that it has not been a great advantage for me for the last time and the matches are balanced.
    Did something change?

Level 48

Apprentice
    Nothing in the game is logical any more, my match earlier today, i was top of the league, playing the team 2nd from bottom, my team 114, they 89, i attend with 4 fans, they dont show up....you guessed it we lose 1-0

its ok though, i mean we can save formations now so all improved in top eleven 2019!!
    lespa, Altiplano, dave1311 and 3 others like this.

It seems like Nordeus nerfed the white attributes heavily in the last 2-3 months and they only have a small impact nowadays... (Maybe because of the friendly issue, in which there are a lot of mutant players around)

I think investing in overall quality instead of only training the white attributes very high is the way to go as of today.

Edit: Not saying training players doesn't matter at all anymore. It's just when if I had 400 green packs to spend on a player and get him up to 130% with really high white and low greys or for the same amount get him to 150% with a bit more balanced skills, I think the second option will benefit you more in the current state of the game.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 01-27-2019 at 05:28 PM.

White attributes gain x2 XP in training, XP that we remember cause was visible in old versions, now we don't see the progress bar to win each +1% lol but I asked for it.... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    White attributes gain x2 XP in training, XP that we remember cause was visible in old versions, now we don't see the progress bar to win each +1% lol but I asked for it.... :'(
    But, but we now have profile frames where it shows the trophies everyone could see in the profile anyway before...
    pleasures likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    But, but we now have profile frames where it shows the trophies everyone could see in the profile anyway before...
    xDDDDD

this makes us feel more cool

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    xDDDDD

this makes us feel more cool
    ......or embarrassed.
    Der_Ryan_M, IImaestroII and khris like this.

Rookie
    This is that a player with a high overall quality is lately better than a player with lower overall quality but has higher white attributes. What then are those white properties ????

https://ibb.co/rtmJWDr
    https://ibb.co/C6Bvjwd
    https://ibb.co/Xbgn05q
    https://ibb.co/d0fk7gy

Nordeus delete difference between good and bad managers. Now days is not matter how you train your players. Most stupid update was destroying of training system, but this was not enough for them they destroyed well training players too, so now we can tanking in peace

Maybe in the other three competitions "mutants" don't perform anymore but this weekend we 've lost easily by a group with mutants.
    (not with 340%, just those 200%-20% )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast