Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #91
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    This is not fair for players who have climbed to top of the server. How am I supposed to promote, if there are no levels above me, because there are not enough teams to form upper level? This should be reconsidered.
    In that case finishing in top 8 will make you eligible for the rewards.
    iptables, khris and maloukees like this.

Lian, anything you ( the team ) can do about draws in associations ?
    For example same quality draws.
    This will avoid normal players' associations face tankers'.
    Most of the ppl here are protesting exactly for that.
    khris and maloukees like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Lian, anything you ( the team ) can do about draws in associations ?
    For example same quality draws.
    This will avoid normal players' associations face tankers'.
    Most of the ppl here are protesting exactly for that.
    Remember that the actual changes were implemented to end with manipulations.

Human factor is always pretty close to that word - 'manipulation'.
    There is also another word, again, pretty close - 'control'.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #95
    Hi everyone,

We've just updated the post, but unfortunately the new tie-breaker criteria will not be implemented at this time; as this is a significant change, we're focusing on the other portion of the update first and will keep you posted on when the new tie-breaker criteria will go into effect. The rest of the changes are going on as planned.

Apologies for the delay.
    khris, IImaestroII, Petje and 2 others like this.

Can this game please make an update that fixes the STADIUM GROUNDS. What is the point of it if I can't upgrade it anymore????? I never got the opportunity to finish upgrade because the game all of a sudden stopped allowing it to happen. I've been playing for 4 years and I still don't get this. It used to give you the impression that it meant something. What's the point of having 4.6 billion dollars if you can't buy tokens, rests, morale or even upgrade your ground?? The more I play the more I feel like the gameplay gets worse. I loved this game, played it all the time but the limitation of growth is just discouraging. The game takes away more than it gives. Stop reducing percentages by 20% when you can't even naturally train a team to achieve the opposite. I maxed out the training drills and still find it difficult to get bonus let alone grow my players. The cosmetic changes aren't helpful at all while important aspects of gameplay stay regressive!

So, I create 5 teams, I create an association with my team and the 5 fake ones, I let the fake ones tank because I don't care them to promote , and I get the tokens from the association. Everything by the rules, I think.

Sounds good update make FA again interesting.
    I'm already level 13 in 14 season and i have tickets price 1 for all matches and bonus for win maximum (6 million).
    Transfer budget remaining 1,35 billions and grows up. I don't know what to do with them.
    I can win treble every year but that shall make the game boring. I don't want to use the best tactic for the quality of the top 14 players to do that.
    Also I have 1182T and I have only bought 14T from mobile. Also i don't know what to do with them. I bought shirts usually.
    I can built better players than the offered players and they can stand the test of time. Next season my DR will be for 12 season in my team and he will be again my first choice.
    I can make the slow trainers from the academy leading players for my first team and they can last more than 6 seasons with promotion every season.

And I beg you bring more tactics in the game and new features that make it more difficult. You can remove the useless photos to gain more data.

Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    Human factor is always pretty close to that word - 'manipulation'.
    There is also another word, again, pretty close - 'control'.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    And there is a difference here between these 2 words, fair play.

Rookie
    Topeleven seems to have overlooked the point that some of these players 'tank' as they are farming tokens from the association games at the end of the season. I have stated previously, if you gain promotion you lose 20% per season per player, which is harsh for the average player - hence you get players not trying to keep their player ratings.

A possible way of improving the current set-up (and stopping tanking) would be to reward the league finishing positions with tokens down to 10th or 12th. On promotion you should only lose 15%, thus making it achievable (for the average player) to get back to where he was on skills before the end of the next season. Token rewards for league positions would also allow a player to improve his team on promotion.

Topeleven should also consider cashing in accumulated treatments, etc for tokens - what is the point of having thousands of treatments and being able to do nothing with them (they become a useless item).

Also, what happens if the "tankers" decide to play and someone is unlucky enough to be in a league with several of them? They could fall below the promotion band and have to forfeit any tokens due to them from their association ...... nice!!

Tokens have to be for league finishing positions - in 'real' football the main objective is to win your home league and get access to other competitions from that.

Footnote: What happens to teams that were knocked out of the Cup and Champions League and missed out on a qualification spot in their league? Someone could have been active in all competitions but have been unlucky or outplayed but will now lose out on association rewards - this looks like a well thought out change in the rules once again .... no wonder people cheat or bend the rules.

Why do Nordeus not run a survey to find out what their customers think? Who are the people making the decision to change things - I have seen many suggestions being ignored - are there a chosen few who rule?
    Last edited by Woodentop; 02-03-2019 at 11:22 AM.
    maloukees and Carlos M like this.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast