Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmondd View Post
    what is upselling guys?
    When you managing more than 1 team and they are sharing the same server. WITH all your teams you are farming greens constantly.
    In ideal case you have 3 teams (or more? I dunno! Upsellers correct me if i wrong!)

Sooo:
    step1: You buy a cheap player with your lowest level team... You feed with greens until...
    step2: Your higher level team could (seeing from her/his POV is low star again) BUY it for minimal tokens.
    step3: Repeat green feeding until your HIGHEST level team could buy... and soo on.

And thats the way you can create a MUTANT player whos having 1% greys (lower than 1% for real) and high white skills with not high avarage%

This is upselling (and creating mutant player) in nutshell.

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-02-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    When you managing more than 1 team and they are sharing the same server. WITH all your teams you are farming greens constantly.
    In ideal case you have 3 teams (or more? I dunno! Upsellers correct me if i wrong!)

Sooo:
    step1: You buy a cheap player with your lowest level team... You feed with greens until...
    step2: Your higher level team could (seeing from her/his POV is low star again) BUY it for minimal tokens.
    step3: Repeat green feeding until your HIGHEST level team could buy... and soo on.

And thats the way you can create a MUTANT player whos having 1% greys (lower than 1% for real) and high white skills with not high avarage%

This is upselling (and creating mutant player) in nutshell.

Thanks alot for this revelation,i understand,there is a guy that had 18yr and 19yr first squad,all above avg 115,with special ability,he wins the treble like it's no mans business,that's quite unfair for the basic players i think
    Gabez Teh likes this.

There was a time when I could guarantee that the younger players would recoup the 20% loss over a season without going crazy on the training in the period when the team is playing 2 matches a day, but the training rewards have been tweaked and the best I find they do nowadays is about 15%...
    Nebu and jcohen42 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    I was noob at that time and I didn't use to train any player individually let alone 'focus on white skills'.
    But yes through daily routine training I could have a young player gain a full star till the end of the season.
    Now it doesn't happen.
    Nebu likes this.

So. I finished 9th today in the league. No tokens reward tomorrow for me right for participating in a platinum association? ((

Nordeus are liars, i'm playing now an association draw. 4 from our team are league winners. Oposite team 140% tankers all 6 tankers ! only one have cup, rest nothing !!!!

This is an example oh how Nordeus lie to people.

Nothing changed after last update, no improvement in association draw ! LIARS !

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So. I finished 9th today in the league. No tokens reward tomorrow for me right for participating in a platinum association?
    Not tomorrow, from next season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alien7ss View Post
    Nordeus are liars, i'm playing now an association draw. 4 from our team are league winners. Oposite team 140% tankers all 6 tankers ! only one have cup, rest nothing !!!!

This is an example oh how Nordeus lie to people.

Nothing changed after last update, no improvement in association draw ! LIARS !
    What is the name (or tag #) of your association and your opponents ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Just played with AlliaAnce FrEnchy #SY42CD TAG Full team of Tankers

Mine is Lame Ducks #V28F1A

That's the magic Association drawing changed. i have played with a tank with 20% higher.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    What is the name (or tag #) of your association and your opponents ?
    Just played with AlliaAnce FrEnchy #SY42CD TAG Full team of Tankers

Mine is Lame Ducks #V28F1A

That's the magic Association drawing changed. i have played with a tank with 20% higher.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast