Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kökbörü View Post
    With a harder and radical decision, the league does not jump, do not rise, not participate in the tournament, do not join, saying,

TANKISTI = 0 reward. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You complain against tankers. You complain about the bad game engine...
    But still, you win "trebles almost every season" without paying. What are you complaining about ?
    LIES.
    I just do not believe you.
    I do tank. I won trebles but I got trolled big time too. Or beaten by better than me.
    I lie about what? I can prove my words.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Isn't so hard to be 8th.
    Exactly Khris. In fact it's harder to stay out of the top 8 than it is to stay in it lol
    khris and Hunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Omg omg omg yes yes yes!!!

This is so awesome!!!

>Evil laugh<

Time to take actions against upselling...
    what is upselling guys?
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    you are all strange - so no problem to withdraw the team from tanking. The question is that Nordeus has done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue with the mutants. They have everything for this - but they do nothing!!! And you will continue to invest and try to win - but you will not succeed. You do not understand that your attention to the game is incomparable with the attention paid to the game from tankers - they have to pay an extra 1 hour no problem, you - have, you invest money. Nordeus is waiting for your money and does not solve the problem of mutants. it's time to understand that.
    Who are the mutants?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Great update and happy to see people love it but personally I do not think that the tankers would be affected that much. These Association rewards are maybe 10% of all their monthly investment in the team so wouldn't impact them that much.

The solution would be not to reward the Association with any point or only half of the points if 3 out of 4 managers from X association do not promote or finish into Top 8. I know sounds radical but lets face it, we are humans and as long as we will have open doors for cheating we will do it, is reality.
    iptables and Hunter like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Great update and happy to see people love it but personally I do not think that the tankers would be affected that much. These Association rewards are maybe 10% of all their monthly investment in the team so wouldn't impact them that much.

The solution would be not to reward the Association with any point or only half of the points if 3 out of 4 managers from X association do not promote or finish into Top 8. I know sounds radical but lets face it, we are humans and as long as we will have open doors for cheating we will do it, is reality.
    It sounds great for me

I think a lot of people are looking for an all-encompassing solution. With how long tanking and mutants have been left to go unchecked, it will take a lot to fix it. This is just the first step, and I think we should be happy about it. If we go another year and they don't address mutants or anything else, then by all means, we can complain.

Jeez, I'm usually the hard one on Nordeus here.
    Hunter likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhaas View Post
    Because you are a tanker..

Rookie
    A Question i have . The Game engine in association also Change or Not🤔 .

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast