Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll86 View Post
    And you continue to invest money in the game to buy players for 70 tokens and try these players to beat mutant team))))

Отправлено с моего NX531J через Tapatalk
    I do not invest my money in this game last 3-4 years. For me is enough that my association is in Platinum and I have free videos for resources. That lets me have strong team - treble winner almost every season.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    I'm surprised.Happy about what? Do you believe that next season will be the asso without tankers? )))))))))
    I am agree that this update is not enough to stop tankers, but is good step in right way. Now tankers can tank all the time, do not care

RBF
    The thing with the promotion in a higher league i don't think it should be a condition. You should be awarded only on the basis of the association tournaments results and only those.
    Junior Atherton likes this.

you are all strange - so no problem to withdraw the team from tanking. The question is that Nordeus has done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue with the mutants. They have everything for this - but they do nothing!!! And you will continue to invest and try to win - but you will not succeed. You do not understand that your attention to the game is incomparable with the attention paid to the game from tankers - they have to pay an extra 1 hour no problem, you - have, you invest money. Nordeus is waiting for your money and does not solve the problem of mutants. it's time to understand that.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

you are all strange - so no problem to withdraw the team from tanking. The question is that Nordeus has done absolutely nothing to resolve the issue with the mutants. They have everything for this - but they do nothing!!! And you will continue to invest and try to win - but you will not succeed. You do not understand that your attention to the game is incomparable with the attention paid to the game from tankers - they have to pay an extra 1 hour no problem, you - have, you invest money. Nordeus is waiting for your money and does not solve the problem of mutants. it's time to understand that.
    But this is thread about changes that can decrease meaning of tanking, not about mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Just to indicate that, even if you leave an FA and rejoin the same one after the first week, you won't be eligible for the division rewards.
    What happen if one member terminated in week 2?

Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    What happen if one member terminated in week 2?
    If he left, hecan't receive the tokens, even if he join again.

The point with the mutants, is that these force everybody to triain like the mutant trainers do, and this, needs another fix, (upselling included) ofc.
    Today we are talking about who have to be rewarded, and about the end of these paranormal PK rounds we had in the FAs...
    Isn't that a step? xD

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    But this is thread about changes that can decrease meaning of tanking, not about mutants.
    one of the reasons of tanking - save players (not train them every season again). so that this has a direct attitude in including to mutants.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Óne of the "thoughts I have" is that....

The draw system changed.... (we all noticed lol) so.... pffff... maybe, and only maybe, we can have complains regarding the differance, for example, of Avq rival's we will face, if a asso, have tankers -as was typical- but... now some members, promote....

Knowing that the High avq set's partially the draw distribution.... knowing that the avq that it counts is recoreded form many, many days ago and is a average number not manipulable... "can occur" that, the assos that had 6 tankers, but now let's say... they play with 1 tanker or 2 max. ...will suffer a hard punishment...

imagine x6 9* now 4 o them promote for the rewards... this will affect their oppo's... so, the assos can experience a situation in where ppl can ask, only for tank, or only promote in a more straight way.

edit: But IDK,,, Im trying to figure out stuffs lol
    More Assos will reject more managers that tank or if they actually have one that tank they will ask him to stop tanking, is a disadvantage(bad draw) to have 1 or 2 with others playing legit. This will be one the effects

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast