Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Major kudos to Nordeus for this update. This is a clear step that is intended to make things difficult for exploiters and manipulators. Doing this indicates that Nordeus does care about the integrity of the game, at least to some extent, which increases my faith in the developers a substantial bit. Issues remain (lack of skill limits, tanking for Cup, transfer market is pretty boring), but the first step is an important one and hopefully we'll see the issues dealt with in a progressive manner. For now, I give Nordeus a lot of credit for this, and rightfully deserved.

(And now hopefully there are not too many bugs out of this, hehe )
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Because game do not work properly.
    But here, we go to the same point as always, why TE has been so successful? because it's so flexible, and allow managers to play in a "so free way"...
    The question could be, flexible till what point? and I guess, the decision for this update comes from this question too... but yeah, more or less we all know that the game could have a better conception regarding the FTP&Pay to win players... right now any investment is hardly dissipated... and the freedom becomes anarchy xD

What you mean?
    TBH Im not sure, is just a bad feeling ... disconcerts me which can be the situation of the game in 3 months xDDD Still, this is the right step... but maybe at some point "something will be unbalanced"... and we will need more steps. Wouldnt be the first time.. still we have to wait for some Vietnameses movements.

Famous
    Omg omg omg yes yes yes!!!

This is so awesome!!!

>Evil laugh<

Time to take actions against upselling...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 01-31-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TBH Im not sure, is just a bad feeling ... disconcerts me which can be the situation of the game in 3 months xDDD Still, this is the right step... but maybe at some point "something will be unbalanced"... and we will need more steps. Wouldnt be the first time.. still we have to wait for some Vietnameses movements.
    Imo they were aware of any kind of "smart move" we can do before releasing this, having this kind of update right after the release of the new game is a good sign, i think this is just the beginning more update like this are coming. They know what are the other problems.
    khris likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

It's good design practice too... you change too much at once, you increase the likelihood of bugs. This way they can better identify any problems with this update, fix them, and then move forward with other updates.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Omg omg omg yes yes yes!!!

This is so awesome!!!

>Evil laugh<

Time to take actions against upselling...
    I'm surprised.Happy about what? Do you believe that next season will be the asso without tankers? )))))))))
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Imo they were aware of any kind of "smart move" we can do before releasing this, having this kind of update right after the release of the new game is a good sign, i think this is just the beginning more update like this are coming. They know what are the other problems.
    Óne of the "thoughts I have" is that....

The draw system changed.... (we all noticed lol) so.... pffff... maybe, and only maybe, we can have complains regarding the differance, for example, of Avq rival's we will face, if a asso, have tankers -as was typical- but... now some members, promote....

Knowing that the High avq set's partially the draw distribution.... knowing that the avq that it counts is recoreded form many, many days ago and is a average number not manipulable... "can occur" that, the assos that had 6 tankers, but now let's say... they play with 1 tanker or 2 max. ...will suffer a hard punishment...

imagine x6 9* now 4 o them promote for the rewards... this will affect their oppo's... so, the assos can experience a situation in where ppl can ask, only for tank, or only promote in a more straight way.

edit: But IDK,,, Im trying to figure out stuffs lol
    Last edited by khris; 01-31-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    IImaestroII likes this.

This is best update in last 4 years! May be not perfect, but very good.
    And you continue to invest money in the game to buy players for 70 tokens and try these players to beat mutant team))))

Отправлено с моего NX531J через Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Maybe..... only maybe.... would be "advisable".... go one step more far away, and give a +30 points by default per team promoted... guess what....
    Maybe can immediately raise the FA in the top100?

Отправлено с моего NX531J через Tapatalk

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast