Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Association Changes - Coming Feb. 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If he left, hecan't receive the tokens, even if he join again.
    1 member got termination by Capt, how about the rest of the member, still got tokens reward or not?

Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    1 member got termination by Capt, how about the rest of the member, still got tokens reward or not?
    yeah, rewards are something individual. If 5 stay and one left, 5 have the prize, one do not.

Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    one of the reasons of tanking - save players (not train them every season again). so that this has a direct attitude in including to mutants.
    I play without tanking and have success

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    yeah, rewards are something individual. If 5 stay and one left, 5 have the prize, one do not.
    New member / replacement, he also not rewarded at the end of the season?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    May be lots of tankers will leave game, but hey are parasites anyway.
    Sorry mate. I've been tanking for 4 years and will continue to do so. You seem to be stubborn and deaf: TANKING IS NOT CHEATING and it's not being used for assos purposes. Not by me anyways. It's just a way of playing you decided not to use. You are welcome.
    I did not play assos because of the tricking top 100. Now, I might be back in it and won't leave the game whatsoever. I'll just get more tokens and will still be tanking.
    The parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    More Assos will reject more managers that tank or if they actually have one that tank they will ask him to stop tanking, is a disadvantage(bad draw) to have 1 or 2 with others playing legit. This will be one the effects
    "Maybe" the problem can be... only if 1-2 tank, or if 1-2 promote xDDD hey but... it's a theory, maybe Im wrong and this update brings the peace into the world.
    well, and the theory is based in that more ppl "will try to go for tokens"...
    then, we have these "star proportions" ... working like they do.... like x6 3* face a 3*... x6 9* face a full 9*... and the mixed assos are the cause of my meditation.... xD

Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    New member / replacement, he also not rewarded at the end of the season?
    No. Only rewards for those ho join between the day 1-5 of the season, an then stay the 4 tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Sorry mate. I've been tanking for 4 years. And will continue to do so. You seem to be stubborn and deaf: TANKING IS NOT CHEATING and it's not being used for assos purposes. Not by me anyways. It's just a way of playing you decided to not use.
    I did not play assos because of the tricking top 100. Now, I might be back in it and won't leave the game whatsoever. I'll just get more tokens and will still be tanking.
    The parasite
    Do not care about tankers now
    Richie72, jcohen42 and Hunter like this.

Calm down guys.
    Tanking existed always, not due FAs but as part of the own game design.
    We have different competitions and many ways to play them, and once we know how the game works we are free to chose what to do.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I do not invest my money in this game last 3-4 years. For me is enough that my association is in Platinum and I have free videos for resources. That lets me have strong team - treble winner almost every season.
    You complain against tankers. You complain about the bad game engine...
    But still, you win "trebles almost every season" without paying. What are you complaining about ?
    LIES.
    I just do not believe you.
    I do tank. I won trebles but I got trolled big time too. Or beaten by better than me.
    Carlos M likes this.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast