Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Scout GK where is his form???

Famous

Question Scout GK where is his form???

Guys,

Anyone also had a scout GK of 122% and plays always different.

1 game he got an 10 the next match a 6 ..

After that an 8 again and so on......

What to do with him more training or bench him?

He has suffered many goals ??
    "A vingança nunca é plena mata a alma e a envenena"

Maybe the opponent's performance interferes. Opponents who kick more at the goal force their goalkeeper to make more defenses and other times the opponents will kick less to the goal, making then its goalkeeper tries less.

Sorry at least bad English, I'm Brazilian XD
    "A vingança nunca é plena mata a alma e a envenena"

My experience tells me that the GK are unreliable no matter what skills they have or SA. One game they have a 9 rating, the next a 5 rating. So I would say that a 4* GK will perform the same as a 7* because it all depends on your opponent and what the game engine decides to throw at you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    My experience tells me that the GK are unreliable no matter what skills they have or SA. One game they have a 9 rating, the next a 5 rating. So I would say that a 4* GK will perform the same as a 7* because it all depends on your opponent and what the game engine decides to throw at you.
    So you have the same feeling.

Gk is more cosmetic... I think I better buy a good DC than a good GK
    dave1311 likes this.

Rookie
    Depends upon your defenders. If your defense performs then your goalie will do good. But sometimes, the goalie alone performs beyond all expectations. But I guess defenders performance matters and is proportional to how your goalie performs

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Dave nails it. I have won trebles with a simple 5 star GK, they don't have any real value in TE. Defenders are also treated unfairly by the engine, TE seem to care only about attackers and goals. It is crazy to have a fullback with only 1 or 2 assists all season despite giving great performances.
    dave1311 and jarharnamme like this.

Rookie
    That is true well I am a defense minded coach and go for counters. Both my accounts are performing well goona surely win the league in both my accounts won the cup in both accounts, and in the other I am in the finale of the champions league. The only downside is I had to face against higher lvl and stronger players & still winning it. And yes my defenders are doing really good all are 100% + and yes the GK seems to do better in accordance with my defenders

khris likes this.

There are some players that definitely play like that (regardless of position), with ratings like 9-6-8-6-9-5-8. Up one game and down the next. I avoid those players if at possible. There's nothing you can do to train them, consistency seems to be one of those hidden elements of the game engine
    khris and dave1311 like this.

Rookie
    I know this is not the place but, any idea why I can't watch videos from my mobile data since the update??? Works well with WiFi but with my mobile data it never works. Just keep loading???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast