Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Strikers don't score.

Strikers don't score.

Guy's any way to get strikers to score. mine average 1-2 goals a season. AML/AMR do all the damage. Tried using drill's suited to there skills ect, but still there rubbish. Everything go's wide or over the bar lol.
    nesta17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pye266 View Post
    Guy's any way to get strikers to score. mine average 1-2 goals a season. AML/AMR do all the damage. Tried using drill's suited to there skills ect, but still there rubbish. Everything go's wide or over the bar lol.
    I have the same problem. I have switched approximately 4 strikers at the new season but nothing

I'm playing for fun
    pye266 and nesta17 like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Build around your wingers. Wingers have been more reliable than strikers all through TE2018.
    nesta17 and pye266 like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Dreamer
    i don't know about that...my ST is the top scorer so far, 23 goals in league and 16 goals in cups... i always use ST with free kick ability, so he score many goals from free kicks

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i don't know about that...my ST is the top scorer so far, 23 goals in league and 16 goals in cups... i always use ST with free kick ability, so he score many goals from free kicks
    What's your tactic?

I'm playing for fun
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

4-1-4-1

dr>cb>cb>dl

mc

amr>amc>amc>aml

sc

I did go 4-2-2-2 for a while but strikers still done nothing, they average about a 6 rating every game. Been like that season after season. AMR/AML do all the damage.

Apprentice
    In my history of playing this game (11 seasons) I have had maybe 3 or 4 deadly strikers. Strikers that go on to score 18+ goals in league and bag quite a few in the other competitions. It really is luck of the draw, luckily AMLs and AMRs are way more consistent in performance. Usually my striker likes to play the play maker and bag assists which isn't bad, but I do cringe when I see him in an open position just for him to pass it off to a winger. But that's ok, it usually ends in the net. But idk why, I think nordeus favors the 2 striker formations over the 1 striker in terms of having the strikers actually show up to score.

Like I have a new striker right now, 7 stars, he is supposed to replace my last striker who is right now at 6 stars and has been the lead striker for 4 or 5 seasons now. That striker is and was deadly, I usually let him come on as the 12th man to shake up teams' defenses and score security goals. But my new lead 7 star has maybe scored 8 goals in all competitions with about 5 assists in all competition. Not bad, but his finishing and shooting is top notch so Idk why he doesn't get goals more. He has scored very important goals like last second winners and draw-shots, but he has not gotten a single hat trick or even a brace all season.

PS- My club record for most goals scored in a match belongs to one of my past AMLs who scored 5 goals, only ones that got close to or matched his record were other attacking wingers lol

PPS (lol) - I think that striker heard me and he just popped off in my last game. 2 goals, 1 assist, and he missed a multitude of close opportunities that I'm not mad about. But he could have scored about 6 goals in this game.
    Last edited by TheWhiteKirby; 01-22-2019 at 04:00 AM.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Dreamer
    Strikers don't score.-screenshot_20181208-174020.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181208-174020.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	116117
    The FK ability has helped him become your designated scorer. Most strikers are crap, maybe a 69 Token scout will be decent for a season or two but never on the level of wingers.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    The FK ability has helped him become your designated scorer. Most strikers are crap, maybe a 69 Token scout will be decent for a season or two but never on the level of wingers.
    don't get me wrong, wingers are the best scorers in my team too... it's just an example that not all strikers are crap. 68 goals in one season is something that not all wingers can achieve...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast