Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Recommendation Player Glitch :(

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Now that's a really good and tactically sound reply. You might be 99.9% correct, 0.1% left for some unpredictably, yes I should change the formation , since I am playing defensive and going counter so it might have happened. will change my formation like I use to according to the situation.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Good luck!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are two types of recommended players.
    One is weekly, a young player 19-21 y.o. with a quality relative to your team.
    Some players are scoops
    for example a player about 7*, ST-AM_ with a useful special ability, for 79 tokens.
    The position is random.

The other recommended is when compare a player of your team vs the opponent (or it is about age).
    Those players, 90% of the cases, are bs.
    Potatoes or for crazy tokens.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Romijn View Post
    Dont get paranoid. The recommendation is Made based on your players strength in comparison to your next opponent. So if your next opponent has a stronger player, you get a recommendation to buy a stronger player yourself. If hè is facing a strong player in a match hè might underperform, just like young facing mbappe.

But this is not the reason you lose matches (or getting cards). You have to take a look at your formation and mentality. Its not so much tackling style that Will get you more cards, but bringing your players in 1-1 situations. So if your opponent plays with 3 forwards and you have only 3 defenders you Will likely get more cards

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I feel this is true, but I also feel this game deliberately makes your player weak. Same team now all my players are above 110% and overall team is 111% facing 115% and I lost 4-0 equal shots on target and his keeper gives a stellar performance. What a joke! They deliberately makes your team weak is 100% true. Will see the next league match lost to that team 1-4 the last time and my recommendation was a MR made him super strong & if I loose again then I am definitely sure this is crap.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12