He already posted the score..but keep guessing ,you're in the good way lol
    iptables likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    Attachment 117842

The quality of the teams is even. 101% vs 102%, but I guess the engine wanted to make the league more interesting and made me lose intentionally

Attachment 117844
    What a load of slugpuss , cant anyone get beaten without a conspiracy event happening ? 2 even teams you say top of the ladder stuff , 1 team has the edge in posession ( but maybe they had more/better midfielders) but possession isnt everything. Too me it looks like 1 team playing possession while the other played counter. Difference between the 2 teams is 1 goalkeeper on the day couldnt catch a cold let alone a ball.
    Nothing unusual or irregular in the stats , move on and stop trying to be trolled , its getting very old to be honest.
    Ludo_Mansio likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    What a load of slugpuss , cant anyone get beaten without a conspiracy event happening ? 2 even teams you say top of the ladder stuff , 1 team has the edge in posession ( but maybe they had more/better midfielders) but possession isnt everything. Too me it looks like 1 team playing possession while the other played counter. Difference between the 2 teams is 1 goalkeeper on the day couldnt catch a cold let alone a ball.
    Nothing unusual or irregular in the stats , move on and stop trying to be trolled , its getting very old to be honest.
    I agree, it's a game of 1st vs 2nd in the league. All that the numbers show is that the two teams had different tactics and the away team were more clinical. This is an entirely normal result. You got beaten, get over it!

Plus, slugpuss may be my new favourite word!
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I agree, it's a game of 1st vs 2nd in the league. All that the numbers show is that the two teams had different tactics and the away team were more clinical. This is an entirely normal result. You got beaten, get over it!

Plus, slugpuss may be my new favourite word!
    how cute is that? two first season newbies giving advices to 4-5 years old managers )))) i bet you buy tokens as well... wait few seasons and see how nordeus will reward you for that )))) pathetic

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Calm down dude, no one said anything about trolling. I'm not really pissed since I lost to a decent team with an active manager. The only thing that pisses me is when you lose/draw against a dead team 40% rate below. Oh btw we are friends, he wasnt playing counter at all, he was playing hard attacking.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    You got beaten, get over it!
    I was just playing a little game called guess the result, no need to be a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    I was just playing a little game called guess the result, no need to be a hater.
    Fair point

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    how cute is that? two first season newbies giving advices to 4-5 years old managers )))) i bet you buy tokens as well... wait few seasons and see how nordeus will reward you for that )))) pathetic
    Bit of an assumption there. I may be fairly new to the forum, but I'm not new to the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast