Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Is Positioning important for a ST/AMC/AMR/AML

Rookie
    Hi Khris, I really love this but I checked my players they don't have the 'handling' ability or skill its not there at all. Hope you understand there is no skill of such with my players and I had been wondering why there is nothing like that.
    Last edited by Isilakar; 02-22-2019 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilakar View Post
    Hi Khris, I really love this but I checked my players they don't have the 'handling' ability or skill its not there at all. Hope you understand there is no skill of such with my players and I had been wondering why there is nothing like that.
    True. I guess the name was changed, simply that xD but the skill sure work in the same way.

I think "handling" ,which is a poor term to be honest , would have been absorbed into the strength skill at some point .
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I think "handling" ,which is a poor term to be honest , would have been absorbed into the strength skill at some point .
    Im curious to know in what consisted the change when was made... we were not notified really xD
    So I'm gonna ask.

But I guess that there was only a change of name, and that the ability still doing exactly the same

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12