Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Im lvl 28, won 22 leagues, 10 cl, 5 sl and 14 cups, never cheated, this is my last season. After i saw news about this bs of negotiations, after which game will become meaningless for most of us, i also experiences rigged score manipulation by game engine itself which made me decide to quit. Im reading forum occasionally, and i saw many posts about ppl complaining on troll matches but so far i can say maybe few times i experienced it, most of it wasnt any important match so i didnt care. This time i was league 1st place from day one, fighting every day and following my matches, as always. It was tough division and 5 of us were in battle for number 1, others were ghost clubs. As i said i was holding it from day 1 but other guys were just 1;2;3 points behind, and as today was last day of season i got one more match vs 40% weaker completely inactive ghost club, lvl 28, won league once and once cup in 2 and a half yrs. i trained everything to 10%, healed and boosted everything, made good formation, scored first, and then he comes in second half and scores 3 goals in few seconds, even if nothing has changed in game, even one with goalkeeper from freekick, while i had 78% ball and all match in my hands... at the end i finished 3:3 and guy who was 2 points behind all season, not rly active player ended one point ahead of me and took my triple crown. I mean if i wasnt active and wasnt prepared or not good enuff for win i wouldnt mind it, happens, but this OBVIOUS trolling by nordeus shouldnt be acceptable. I encourage everyone to quit game who has thoughts about it, also if u rly wanna play, after they already changed negotiations without asking anyone, you should all protest and not spend any money or time on their rigged game, nor buying any player from their desired system of transfer market. But at the end probably they will win as always, there will always be some dumb ppl to give them money even if game sux, because those people are boosting their own ego that way... sadly. You who read this, wish u all the best.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourinho doesn’t know View Post
    Im lvl 28, won 22 leagues, 10 cl, 5 sl and 14 cups, never cheated, this is my last season. After i saw news about this bs of negotiations, after which game will become meaningless for most of us, i also experiences rigged score manipulation by game engine itself which made me decide to quit. Im reading forum occasionally, and i saw many posts about ppl complaining on troll matches but so far i can say maybe few times i experienced it, most of it wasnt any important match so i didnt care. This time i was league 1st place from day one, fighting every day and following my matches, as always. It was tough division and 5 of us were in battle for number 1, others were ghost clubs. As i said i was holding it from day 1 but other guys were just 1;2;3 points behind, and as today was last day of season i got one more match vs 40% weaker completely inactive ghost club, lvl 28, won league once and once cup in 2 and a half yrs. i trained everything to 10%, healed and boosted everything, made good formation, scored first, and then he comes in second half and scores 3 goals in few seconds, even if nothing has changed in game, even one with goalkeeper from freekick, while i had 78% ball and all match in my hands... at the end i finished 3:3 and guy who was 2 points behind all season, not rly active player ended one point ahead of me and took my triple crown. I mean if i wasnt active and wasnt prepared or not good enuff for win i wouldnt mind it, happens, but this OBVIOUS trolling by nordeus shouldnt be acceptable. I encourage everyone to quit game who has thoughts about it, also if u rly wanna play, after they already changed negotiations without asking anyone, you should all protest and not spend any money or time on their rigged game, nor buying any player from their desired system of transfer market. But at the end probably they will win as always, there will always be some dumb ppl to give them money even if game sux, because those people are boosting their own ego that way... sadly. You who read this, wish u all the best.
    If I may just add one word to this ?

AMEN
    Altiplano, dave1311 and USARABAT like this.

I never use the marketplace, it's a stupid concept. Just here to wish my fellow managers all the best as I delete this game. I will check back at the end of the month to see if they now have sense or if they have set Topexit date to match with Brexit. Goodbye my friends.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronAlva19 View Post
    So Top 11 employees, will you still be offering $40-60 “players” one week before the end of the season? Am I no longer going to receive a messzage about how one of my players is “getting old... look to the future” or perhaps you’ll suggest that I replace a defender that’s rated 118 for a $45+ plus defender who you think will be a “good addition to my squad” yet your offer is only 5-10 percentage points better than mine. I don’t know if your trying to emulate a more realistic environment or if your just subtlety doing us all in once more for the sake of profit! Nevertheless If your going to ignore your customers will, than at least improve the fkn graphics. I’m sure that you can do better than a field full of round colored solids chasing a “ball” that’s as big as the “players” which btw happens to look as if their throwing the ball rather than kicking it! I’m about to hang up my team after this season, I can’t see this game getting any better just more of the same or worse
    Hahahah. This comment made my day.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cruffin View Post
    Been reading a lot of negative posts about update, how people don’t buy players this late in the season. That is totally untrue and top eleven would not of made the changes without checking there stats. I have today witnessed loads of transfers all around the 25 - 35 token mark which puts them in the same range as the negotiations. So all your comments how people will not buy players is totally false.
    That's because they are ignorant have a red carded player greedy or just plain STUPID! a NOOOB on complete sense.

I just registered because of this topic. The developer is indeed too greedy and want to close all loopholes and milk the players more than they should. im level 42 and i thought i would keep playing Top eleven. But this is the last straw. Goodbye top eleven thank u for the memory

Rookie
    most stupid thing EVER !!!
    now i cant sell players to other teams and generate tokens, how to buy new one ?!?
    And if you buy player last week of the season, next season will be one star lower ...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I guess like most posters on this thread I believe that Nordeus should be applauded for limiting a single players movement to once a season and effectively almost curtailing the upselling plague. It doesnt stop it entirely though.
    The other part of the update which is to only allow negotiations in the last week of the season seems to be the point everyone is upset with and although I am not upset about it ,I am a little confused why it is a needed countermeasure to upselling as it seems it will have little if any bearing in that direction. I have always felt that the form of negotiation we had in the game was seriously flawed and so very rarely used it. Players showing on the nego list too often came from abandoned ,unmanned clubs so you would bid for a player and receive no reply and therefore tie up valuable coin for 24 hours repeatedly. Even when you did manage to get a response from the other manager invariably he would either up the ante or make the purchase not cost effective so again 24-48 hours or more would be wasted.It should be remembered that a season is effectively only 30 days long so these types of holdups in recruitment can have a big effect on a teams season. Those who claim to live by the nego page I would guess would be in the main part buying from friends and that is open to a certain level of corruption so again I claim the system was flawed. Then there is the problem of the majority of managers not understanding the system at all so repeatedly offered 0 tokens to the other manager for a valuable player.
    If this is the death of the current nego system then really it is no great loss. There is a better way that would be beneficial to everyone but for some reason that I cannot fathom Nordeus wont introduce it to the game.
    Well I buy from negotiations and auctions and sometimes from recommendation, provided they are not too costly. About the negotiations part where players try to buy players with zero tokens, it's like testing the waters before you take the plunge. Why waste tokens on an abandoned team and is it so hard for any manager if he wants to sell a player to just make his price and see if it's bought or not or are you so lazy to even do that? And bidding on MVP players for zero tokens!! Now those bidders are either making a cheap shot on their fellow players or just plain stupid. I don't bid on players that are used frequently by other managers on the negotiation table that's stupid on the bidder part and the manager can just reject the bid. Simple. But this update is utter trash and needs to be rectified by the developers or many are quitting. Unrealistic team match up in champions league and cup, though I win some and **** controls and animation. At least the devs could do better on those fronts

I am not playing anymore,i will be back when this scam will dissapear

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

Hi Managers,

Beginning next season (3rd of March) we'll be introducing some changes to the Negotiations transfers system.

Negotiations Window
    From the upcoming season, direct transfers through Negotiations will only be available during the last week of a season. The Negotiations Window will be open from the 22nd to the 28th day of a Season. Making or receiving offers for players will not be possible outside of the window.

Player Negotiation
    In addition to that, a single player will only be able to be directly transferred through Negotiations one time per season.

All other aspects of transfers through Negotiations will remain as usual.
    This isn't a good improvement from Nordeus at all... Last week of the season sounds unrealistic to me. It would have been better if they had threw it open for managers to make suggestions.

Take a look at this from this angle, you sign a player with like 10 to 15 tokens along with cash and the player would play just five or 10 matches for your team and that's all???

My suggestion is, they open it at the beginning of second week of the season and close it at the end of same week.

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast