Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Addicted
    That’s bullsh*t! Why would I buy a player on the last week? Auctions is impossible to buy a good bargain, so I will probably won’t renew/improve my team and leave the game.

Whose idea was this really? Do they think they are genius??

J17
    They still can't justify how a level 3 can outbid me for a player at level 65. Player rated 349. Level 3. Absolute rip off. Trading standards should take note

So Top 11 employees, will you still be offering $40-60 “players” one week before the end of the season? Am I no longer going to receive a messzage about how one of my players is “getting old... look to the future” or perhaps you’ll suggest that I replace a defender that’s rated 118 for a $45+ plus defender who you think will be a “good addition to my squad” yet your offer is only 5-10 percentage points better than mine. I don’t know if your trying to emulate a more realistic environment or if your just subtlety doing us all in once more for the sake of profit! Nevertheless If your going to ignore your customers will, than at least improve the fkn graphics. I’m sure that you can do better than a field full of round colored solids chasing a “ball” that’s as big as the “players” which btw happens to look as if their throwing the ball rather than kicking it! I’m about to hang up my team after this season, I can’t see this game getting any better just more of the same or worse
    Last edited by AaronAlva19; 02-22-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

I am not happy by this changes😤😤😤

Well with all this nonsens from Nordeus

24 hour policy vids
    lot of bugs (connection /blackscreens/ ridiculous CL draws (not equall lvl managers)
    Tweaking les profit from training
    Tweaking so we get riduculous Troll games
    and now this stupid idea (changing transfer period to the last week)
    And most of all ignoring all those players on forum with their good idea's and knowledge of the game

The more with this nonsens and I am very happy to quit this game
    They are taking all the fun away with those ridiculous updates

After all those years Nordeus cant still make a decent Game

Just a Bunch of Clowns
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-22-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    Richie72, jcohen42, milpol and 2 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I quite like that idea, change negotiations so you can buy players up to 119%, otherwise as others have said this is the death of negotiations.

I agree that the limit of one move per season makes a lot of sense. Surely that would have been enough to reduce upselling?
    Too start negotiations you will have to put up 79 tokens like the price of the recommended player

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cruffin View Post
    Can you also add to the update the option to prevent bids on some of your players. Nothing worse than logging on only to find some idiot keeps bidding on your player, even when you turn it down. You could add the minimum bid price so if the don’t meet the minimum bid the offer is refused straight away. Or like I said earlier just stop the negotiations altogether.
    Preventing bids is a cool idea

Ruined the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post

Hi Managers,

Beginning next season (3rd of March) we'll be introducing some changes to the Negotiations transfers system.

Negotiations Window
    From the upcoming season, direct transfers through Negotiations will only be available during the last week of a season. The Negotiations Window will be open from the 22nd to the 28th day of a Season. Making or receiving offers for players will not be possible outside of the window.

Player Negotiation
    In addition to that, a single player will only be able to be directly transferred through Negotiations one time per season.

All other aspects of transfers through Negotiations will remain as usual.
    Ruined the game!

I just wanted to reach level 4 for negotiations and then this! That's bulls.....
    I'm 50% out of this game

Tiger FC level 1
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronAlva19 View Post
    So Top 11 employees, will you still be offering $40-60 “players” one week before the end of the season? Am I no longer going to receive a messzage about how one of my players is “getting old... look to the future” or perhaps you’ll suggest that I replace a defender that’s rated 118 for a $45+ plus defender who you think will be a “good addition to my squad” yet your offer is only 5-10 percentage points better than mine. I don’t know if your trying to emulate a more realistic environment or if your just subtlety doing us all in once more for the sake of profit! Nevertheless If your going to ignore your customers will, than at least improve the fkn graphics. I’m sure that you can do better than a field full of round colored solids chasing a “ball” that’s as big as the “players” which btw happens to look as if their throwing the ball rather than kicking it! I’m about to hang up my team after this season, I can’t see this game getting any better just more of the same or worse
    Realistically, there are 2 transfer windows at the beginning and in the middle of the season.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast