Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

VIP
    Is there any positive reaction to this update lol? Guess not...

J17
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I just wanted to reach level 4 for negotiations and then this! That's bulls.....
    I'm 50% out of this game

Tiger FC level 1
    Level 4. I'm losing auctions to level 3. I'm 65. The same is an absolute scam. Might as well call it the Nigerian lottery
    Isilakar likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    I support this move. Good job Nordeus
    Yeah. But it should be in the 1st week.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Isilakar likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I must confess that it is a real enjoyment for me to read all of thoses who moan against mutants players and upselling , who now moan against nordeus's countermeasure for what they were moaning ....

HAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Is there any positive reaction to this update lol? Guess not...
    actualy, some have it :-)
    But sriously, no one is against changes, but trade window is soooooo wrong, as i says, buyed 4 players from negotiations in almost 2 years, wont affect me that much, but i want to have a chance to buy good player that need to fil gap in my team at start of season if need it, basicaly i dont buy any player after half of season, have enough medical to heal injured player and surely allways can sub someone suspended for one match.
    After national teams ruckus thinked that nordeus learn a lesson, seems they aren't jbg

Rookie
    Hi.

Wow, I can't believe what am seeing! For God's sake what is Nordeous doing? Come on, Do you guys want to loose more managers and cause more teams to be abandoned. Please I beg you this is not a matter of development reviewing and time taking of your decisions, Please if you don't want me to stop playing this game then reverse that decision that negotiation feature would be available only at the last week (Negotiation Transfer Window) of the season. No, no, no, no one would want to purchase a player that would loose 20% = 1 Star at the end of the season!!! Would you???
    Why not at the beginning of the season (1st week, day 1-7) when managers and transfer is very very active. If you think am the only one against this decision you might as well check the forum and the comments of managers concerning the announcement. Most of them are treatening to leave the game am not gonna play a game that there would be no one to compete with.
    For God's sake this is the best way managers interact in the game and you guys have succeeded in discourage managers from using the platform.
    This is the dumbest idea I've ever seen! Take quick action now and reverse the decision to 1st week for the Negotiation Transfer Feature. Please I beg you guys. Please people spend their money and resources on this game directly and indirectly.

Very Bad!!! I am fully disappointed.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilakar View Post
    Hi.

Wow, I can't believe what am seeing! For God's sake what is Nordeous doing? Come on, Do you guys want to loose more managers and cause more teams to be abandoned. Please I beg you this is not a matter of development reviewing and time taking of your decisions, Please if you don't want me to stop playing this game then reverse that decision that negotiation feature would be available only at the last week (Negotiation Transfer Window) of the season. No, no, no, no one would want to purchase a player that would loose 20% = 1 Star at the end of the season!!! Would you???
    Why not at the beginning of the season (1st week, day 1-7) when managers and transfer is very very active. If you think am the only one against this decision you might as well check the forum and the comments of managers concerning the announcement. Most of them are treatening to leave the game am not gonna play a game that there would be no one to compete with.
    For God's sake this is the best way managers interact in the game and you guys have succeeded in discourage managers from using the platform.
    This is the dumbest idea I've ever seen! Take quick action now and reverse the decision to 1st week for the Negotiation Transfer Feature. Please I beg you guys. Please people spend their money and resources on this game directly and indirectly.

Very Bad!!! I am fully disappointed.
    You see the thing is there are always new players that dont know what this gane was like before and will accept the new changes and give more money to nordeus.

This is nordeus way of saying out with the old and in with new.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    O Lord!!! Thats really true. But what about the ones we've spent we can't jus let it go like that we must take action. I believe that if all of us send feedback to Nordeous like I've done here, this decision would be reversed immidiately.

Been reading a lot of negative posts about update, how people don’t buy players this late in the season. That is totally untrue and top eleven would not of made the changes without checking there stats. I have today witnessed loads of transfers all around the 25 - 35 token mark which puts them in the same range as the negotiations. So all your comments how people will not buy players is totally false.

Addicted
    Do you buy players late in the season? What do you do with them?
    Nebu, Jomadongo and jcohen42 like this.

Once upon time a 99% player cost between 5-15 T. in the Auction,then it became a lot more expensive 25-90 T. .The negotiations is 15-30 T. per 99% player - expensive too, but still cheaper than the Auction overprice and Scouting super prices...Assistant sometimes find good deals but rarely...Youth academy must be complete free for join to the 2 young talents ,because they from the club .The two players should be always random between 80-99% since they are the top 2 chosen for promotion to First team.About the tank teams i have no idea...I see teams 119% rated (not relegated) from the start of the season ,often competing with me .When club not make it in Top 8 you should reduce the team % as well for the next season even with 10% more than the Promoted ones 20% reduce (30%) .Events are not well balanced since you compete with teams 140-160% and it's very hard to get anything of such match...
    In the Cup and Champions League/Super League competitions i often play with 1 level higher than me opponents which is strange and unbalanced as well.
    For a good future of the game i propose :

1. It's 2019 , a good moment for client install .exe with improved 3D graphics , 15min. matches that at least similar to FIFA Manager 2007 quality.Client will reduce cheating T. and pushing (multi accounts) as well.And 3D engine will will make the game outstanding.

2. Balance is very important in all aspects of the game

Club LVL 49 :
    11 League titles, 3 Champions League Titles, 2 Cup Titles ,1 time World Champion with National Team, 1st in group clashes between managers event.

Good Luck

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast