Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Apprentice
    Transfers available only on last week is a very stupid thing.

It would have logic only in the first week.

I think it's time to leave the game.
    Richie72 and jarharnamme like this.

So, this means effectively removing negotiations then. Must be the worst update ever. I hope Nordeus reconsiders. This is way too drastic and removes one of the most enjoyable part of the game
    Richie72, jarharnamme and milpol like this.

What a loads of balls. Maybe fix the auction system instead? Usually only buy players from negotiation because it's less tokens than auctions. I only buy young players I can train up from auction. Maybe nordeus think everybody will buy tokens and get scout players. Not gonna happen. Token buyers suck. Just get the best players, never turn up to games and still win the league in my experience.
    jcohen42 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Haha. Richie, you're going nowhere lad. Sit down! Lol.

But you're absolutely right.
    I've run my team like this for years. At the beginning of each season I look for 18/19yr olds 99% and I am a very generous buyer offering minimum 25T (of which the seller received 6 to 7T) all they are all for my subs bench where I can then train them until they are ready for the starting 11 during the season and I can maintain a young team. People coming on here posting "goodbye mutants" etc is garbage. It's actually "goodbye to great managers" who love and respect this game and trophies I win every year are bloody well deserved cos I am not a poor manager who buys stupid scout players for 69T because their training is already messed up and those players don't last more than 2 seasons. I do it the proper way buying young players and saving my greenpacks for them at the beginning of each season.
    Nordeus haven't done this update to stop upselling !! That can still be done through auctions for god's sake. I know why they've done this !! They want us all in the same queue in auctions and now the players are gonna cost us twice as much !! The Nordeus Money Machine Rolls On and On !!
    Yes I am quitting cos this is taking the p**s. Cleary proper managers are being pushed away. This new update is fantastic for tankers !!!! It's good bye from me after 9 years !! They've gone too far now
    Buster Keaton, lespa, Nebu and 1 others like this.

Nordeus, you've gone so far, maybe go the extra few millimetres and get rid of Negotiations completely. Negotiations was put in by you to placate the roar of disapproval when the new Transfer Market came in which meant that you were only selling to Nordeus, not to other players. Now you are getting an even bigger roar of disapproval from those managers who reasonably used Negotiations as a tool for generating funds for the future development of their teams. You've neutered and disembowelled it now, just get rid of it.

I, for one, will not miss the near constant stream of pitiful 0T offers for my very decent players from pitiful managers who either don't have a clue or think they can get something on the cheap.
    lespa likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

you should start "loan for a season" system where the loanee club can get the player for 1-4 tokens all of which go to the parent club. It will help not only the guys who are out of tokens or have very low amount and also the patent club. Moreover it will bring some excitement to this game which has become so mundane.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    you should start "loan for a season" system where the loanee club can get the player for 1-4 tokens all of which go to the parent club. It will help not only the guys who are out of tokens or have very low amount and also the patent club. Moreover it will bring some excitement to this game which has become so mundane.
    ouch !! Nordeus won't like that mate. No money in it for them !!

Rookie
    I like this update. I only buy from auction and mostly 3 star youth.
    lespa, king7eric and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    You like it because its not cold nor hot for this update for you. Maybe they better roll back 2-3 years back because with every update something is drained from this game soul.
    Richie72, jcohen42 and lespa like this.

Just dumb

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast