Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    If you look on the Facebook page you'll see everyone there is against this update too. It's rare that the Top Eleven community is so united but Nordeus has done it!

If like me you're really unhappy with this update, I recommend you reflect that on whatever app store you used to buy the game by giving a low rating. If Nordeus starts seeing its rating fall, maybe then they'll realize that their managers are unhappy.
    already did that. too lazy to make another store account just to downrate them again. wish i can downrate them so much till their rating stuck at 1* in both ios and google store!
    Nebu likes this.

You are very right,bad move top eleven.
    If you don't lose the of the player at the beginning of a new season then is ok

Quote Originally Posted by Joe67 View Post
    +1... I also use this to win tokens, i train a lot players to 39/59/79/99 and wait for players who want to negociate with me. End of negociations will be really hard for me, i used to win 50 tokens/seasons with that......
    Another point why they take away this feature. Many people did so, it was crazy how many T you could make first week of a new season with this. So people could buy a really good player 99% 19-20 yo for 20 token and another manager (the seller) even made profit with this, gaining 5 token per player.
    Which then made less people purchase players for 50+ Tokens in auctions or buying scouts...

So I agree that this was maybe a bit unbalanced in that regard, as way too many tokens were around in this game. But it doesn't make any sense to me to nerf the flow of the game, to get a good team and fight for titles, because when this happens, the ones who win is the tankers.
    Richie72 likes this.

Dreamer
    ok, this update is made for those who make upselling with mutants. i get that. but why should every single manager be affected when those who actually do that are very few???
    when was the last time nordeus actually improved something or added something interesting or fun? i can't remember. lately, the only things we get are more restrictions.

J17
    What the f#*k is a mutant player or how the f#*k do people get 50 tokens? The most I've ever got is 5. The game is broken. Ruined. The auction system is ****ed. How can level 3 players bid for the same players as me (level 65). The game is run by scammers. They never listen to feedback. They don't reply. Just block us from posting on Facebook. Utter scum
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-22-2019 at 03:26 PM.
    jcohen42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    oh dear that is me gone !!!!! who the hell wants to buy a player at the end of the season and lose 20% a week later ??? !!! only person benefitting from this is a tanker !!!
    Haha. Ritchie, you're going nowhere lad. Sit down! Lol.

But you're absolutely right.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Thumbs up Non sense

U buy a player during d last week with negotiations only for him to loose his rating d following week. There is no need we can wait till d new week and season to buy d player of our choice with d necessary rating we want. This is not improvement, d admin shud sit and come up with more better changes. Good luck

Guys, some posts edited and one removed as it breaches forum rules.

I understand the anger but remember to keep it civil.

Cheers
    Richie72 and maloukees like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I support this move. Good job Nordeus
    maloukees likes this.

Utter and absolute nonsense. Seriously I understand this is to kill mutants but why the hell punish everyone else? I'm not going to buy a player in the last week of a season only for them to loose a star and add a year to their age in a few days. Recently you made a good update to kill the tankers with the whole association rewards thing but now with this update you've given them a reason to keep tanking again. It's like taking 1 step forward and ten steps back. Yeah imma be giving you a one star in the app store and giving the reason for new players to see how bad you people have become at screwing around with players.
    jarharnamme, Richie72 and Nebu like this.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast