Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Rookie
    CHANGE THIS **** !!!
    This is so stupid, why we have to bye players last week and a week after that to be -20% and one star weaker ?!?
    Now i have 20 players ready to be sold and get tokens to bey knew one, but ...

I think is not really good cos buying player on the last days of the league is bad and the player will lose star at the end of the season very bad.

Anyone noticed that the assistant/recommended players seem to be better?

Last 10 seasons my recommended players were all 22+ yo, 400 tokens or more, always positions I didn't need, e.g. where I already have a great player or a position not in my team formation. This season I desperately need 2 positions, DR and MC. Last 2 days my recommended players were a 18 yo DR at 92% for 26 tokens, and a 19 yo MC at 89% for 22 tokens. Players I might actually buy, can afford and could train up and keep for 4-5 seasons.

Is this just a coincidence, or do others notice the same?
    Cope King likes this.

Rather than mourning the loss of negotiations, can we think of fun new features instead? For example:

- More interactive/realistic scout: e.g. you assign your scout to look for players of a certain position / age / skills, and wait for him to report back. The longer you let him scout, the better players he finds, so some strategy in thinking ahead, getting more players vs better players. This feature should not be about gambling tokens on pot luck finds (which would not be allowed in all countries) - if you spend a token to initiate a search, the outcome (after waiting) should be fairly assured.

- More interactive youth academy: where we can set the development regime or even conduct the training. Currently the free youth players just fill the bench to boost training, a rather wasted feature.

The problem with only having auctions to find players is that you have to check the market constantly to find players, maybe 2-3 hours a day at the start of the season. If you have a job, school, kids, etc this is not possible, so the game is no longer accessible to "regular" people. (Scouts are too expensive for old players, recommended/assistant are pot luck and mostly crazy suggestions.) Also the game is now only about luck of finding someone, the strategy and fun is gone. With negotiations there was strategy in guessing how much to bid, waiting up to 24 hours, and also training up a bench of 19%/39%/59%/79% players ready for sale. It's a bit boring now just waiting for the auctions to refresh every few minutes.
    a.gavrilin likes this.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    yes this is not good... 🙄
    Far from what happened to the real world of soccer transfers. 😔

The negotiations at the end in football were not genuine for the end of the season, but for the start of the season. but what happened was very different in TE... 😫

If the event from within the TE thought this was in accordance with reality, then they were very wrong! 😂😂😂
    because in an instant quality TE it immediately disappears when buying at the end of the season. 😫

I think the event/game program, must make repairs to the damage that occurred in the TE game because of this bad update. 🙄

Negotiations in the world of football can happen whenever... That's the truth,
    And with the renewal of the TE game about negotiations this makes the TE game far from the reality. 🤣🤣🤣

Apprentice
    Who heck wants to buy 99% player on the last week?

Do not complain about losing 50% of players ... It's anything on the transfer market now.
    Manager of Marseille OM

Level: 4
    League:🏆 (Lvl 2) - 🏆 (Lvl 3)
    Champions League: 0
    Cup: 0
    Super League: Not Played
    Super Cup: Not Played
    Association:Les Xénons 2.0 (Division Bronze 1 🌟🌟)

#Back negotiations player

It seems I'll be one more player leaving this game.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Thank you Nordeus. You just lost my custom. This will be my last season with Football Manager. Atrocious decision to do away with negotiations until the last week. This was what made the game for me. Building up a new team for the new season. Complete waste of time with a week to go. Bring it back for next season then I’ll stay. Don’t and you’ve lost me forever. There’ll be plenty of other games out there that value their customers more than you obviously do

Probably the worst decision in over 60 seasons I've been playing. Bye!
    khris and Cope King like this.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast