Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    Have you looked at the Facebook page? You're crazy if you think that most people like the change. If Nordeus did a better job of detecting cheaters and closing their accounts, we wouldn't have this issue. By taking away the entire system (no, last week doesn't count), you cut off your nose to spite your face.

I'm not on strike. I'm done, I've requested account closure, uninstalled the app, it's over. I'm just here to ruffle some feathers and raise a ruckus.
    I know. Comments on Itunes as well as google play but seriously happy people usually dont need to do anything. Its the angry ones who have to fight for change.
    Anyway i do not want to annoy you further. There are always people who are for and against certain changes. I just felt it was presumptuous to think out of 200 million. accounts, this small volume is considered majority. Peace! No hard feelings and nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I know. Comments on Itunes as well as google play but seriously happy people usually dont need to do anything. Its the angry ones who have to fight for change.
    Anyway i do not want to annoy you further. There are always people who are for and against certain changes. I just felt it was presumptuous to think out of 200 million. accounts, this small volume is considered majority. Peace! No hard feelings and nothing personal
    I suppose that's true. People who still like the game will keep playing it, and people who don't like it anymore will go do other things. It's up to Nordeus to decide where the game goes.
    lespa likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

K ideia nao tou a ver onde é k tá a logica.. kem gosta de jogar este jogo ker ter as negociacoes todas ativas isso é k dá pica, ainda se ó menos abrissem as negociações na primeira semana da epoca e dps fechavam e tornavam abrir na ultima semana isso fazia algum sentido.. é desta k vou desistir dos meus 6 anos dedicados a isto;(
    Last edited by Sergio Moreira; 03-08-2019 at 12:29 AM.

You've just signed your own death warranty For far far to long you have taken the P.ss out Loyal player's enough is enough people ask yourself do you continually want to be mugged by this game..

RBF
    In a year from now the only ones playing TE will be the Nordeus' employees...till they'll be all fired and the company closes down...good luck!!

Done. Deleted. Garbage. Game is garbage. Top FC is better.
    Cenergy FC likes this.

Rookie
    You mean Top FM?

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Note.

I really think that this is going to be the demise of the game. I don't really understand how the whole upselling thing works, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with low-level clubs that have eight star players. I know there must be a reason why, but I got 90% plus of my players from negotiations, I almost never use the auction. It takes up so many more tokens. My team is trash the season simply because the players that appear on auction on average don't have the skills that players in negotiations do.

It's also worth mentioning that I've been playing this game for over four and a half years, since before the animations in game were thing, and it was simply a string of text. This game has evolve so well and I hate to see it regress into this.
    Last edited by IanHirst; 03-22-2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Forgot to add...
    Cenergy FC and Cope King like this.

New Negotiations rule have destroyed the game

What us the point of negatiations at last week of the season?? I stayed on the game thinking surely theyve used a bit of common sense and youd be able to sign players for the next seasons level of player ratings?? But no. Completly ruined the game for me. Glad a wasted £3.99 on that season ticket. Feel totally conned and let down.
    Cenergy FC and Cope King like this.

The dumbest thing Topeleven has done. The game is no longer interesting. I should quit the game very soon. I guess they just want players to keep spending a lot of tokens on auction and already made players. Your reasons for introducing this hold no water.
    Cope King likes this.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast