Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    This irritates me too. You would expect to shell out 30+ tokens in Auctions so why would anyone think another Manager will part with a player for 0-5 tokens. I know Nordeus take their cut but even so, a total of 30 tokens is 5-10 tokens to the Manager.
    The product of a broken market. Removing Negotiations was the final blow to what used to be a great transfer system. No longer.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Two 18 years old players with SA, no one offer (even for 0 tokens lol), so I think negotiation market is dead and should be removed
    jarharnamme and Cope King like this.

yup. the negotiation is dead now. can someone from nordeus remove this scam fake news from the load screen now?
    or edit it by put a small text in a bracket below "this offer only valid in the final week of the season tho!"

[Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March-fakenews.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Two 18 years old players with SA, no one offer (even for 0 tokens lol), so I think negotiation market is dead and should be removed
    yeah, me too. i have 2 18yo with SA and 2 mutants (26 yo, not that old) and not a single offer so far. and it's not because no one wants them, it's because they not appear in the negotiation lists... in my negotiation list are only 96 and 97% players, so something is different in the way the players are put on negotiations list... it's not enough that they ruined negotiations by blocking them first 3 weeks, in the last week it's not even working. they ruined negotiations for good. so yes, they better remove them.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    yeah, me too. i have 2 18yo with SA and 2 mutants (26 yo, not that old) and not a single offer so far. and it's not because no one wants them, it's because they not appear in the negotiation lists... in my negotiation list are only 96 and 97% players, so something is different in the way the players are put on negotiations list... it's not enough that they ruined negotiations by blocking them first 3 weeks, in the last week it's not even working. they ruined negotiations for good. so yes, they better remove them.
    I have Q right down to 91% on my list, which is far lower than it use to be.
    Still haven't had any offers on 7 or 8 players I have up, it's definitely broke!

Rookie
    Its ok to buy players during this time if you going to tank. Like this season i am probably going to do that because my asso need 270 points to stay in plat. If we dont win the 1st 2 rounds i am tanking.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031