View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Famous
    So had 4 offers today!!
    2 of them were for my first team players lol, but the other two were 3 tokens each for a couple of the 1* academy's I keep.
    I raised them both up to 5 tokens and one sold already!
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    So had 4 offers today!!
    2 of them were for my first team players lol, but the other two were 3 tokens each for a couple of the 1* academy's I keep.
    I raised them both up to 5 tokens and one sold already!
    And sold the second one now!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    this guy have found a noob who payed 50 tokens for that player (instead of 10 ?)
    Lucky him

Negotiations are over ?-nego-20t.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Good evening I have a training because there is nothing to do with the transfers of players to be able to transfer players to them or to encumber how it really is to real home football even more

What is the use of the Negotiations feature these days; why not remove it?

Since some time, the negotiation window opens only in the last week of the season - a measure apparently took by Nordeus to reduce unwanted upselling activities. We are currently in the last week but what is the use of this feature to you now? I checked the negotiation tab; there is no activity going on at all. This feature seems to be almost useless. Why don't they remove it completely instead of wasting resources on something that is that useless? Who would even want to buy something from there in the last week when it is likely that most managers will not be in the market for 99% quality players in this period? And, suppose that someone will be looking for player urgently for reasons like he needs a specific player for say a specific match in the last week, he will likely go look for it in the auction list or scouts lists.

In my opinion, this was a poor decision from Nordeus to limit Negociations to only the last week of the season. Given how it is now, either they put Negociations back open for all the four weeks of a season or they remove this feature completely and replace it with something more useful like a wishlist. You will ask scouts to search for players of specific positions, age and so on, and they come with a list of foundings (which of course, will be a list of system-made players according to what type of player you are looking for) from which you can buy as from the start of season itself. There will be a cost for each search made, and also, the max number of searches can be limited say to 3 times. This will also reduce the amount of time users have to keep waiting and watching lists for certain players to show, and hence reduce frustration because the current market system is like watching stock markets for hours and hours.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Nick Lizas likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

You're not wrong, but unfortunately it's all been said before. I think most people now ignore the negotiations (although I still get a few random bids for my players). Like everything, Nordeous could have done this better by just removing it, but I guess they tried to compromise and ended up with negotiations being open for the last week.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did eventually remove negotiations.
    milpol likes this.

To be honest, I use negotiations for upselling and downselling right now. I got 8 offers for one of my players and I sold one defender to a random manager for 3 tokens. Negotiations are in a good stage right now. Don't remove it
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    yeah my negos always gets rejected for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    To be honest, I use negotiations for upselling and downselling right now. I got 8 offers for one of my players and I sold one defender to a random manager for 3 tokens. Negotiations are in a good stage right now. Don't remove it
    How is it in good stage? What I meant is, it is of not much use to us managers that will look to do recruitements in the first week. How does it help us other than maybe receive an unlikely offer for one of the players we intend to sell and that is not important to keep in the last week. Who does recruitment, buying 97-99% players for 13+ Tokens in the last week of the season? Only inexperienced users will buy from there or those that are exploiting the feature by doing upselling and downselling using multiple farming accounts. Even an active non-promoting team will not need to buy from there in the last week given the other options available. Also, non-promoting teams are mostly abandonned or poorly managed teams or teams on low budget or those that tank on intent; the chance of a receiving a decent offer is very low. The negotiations feature was better when it was opened all season; it was more helpful for recruitement but also for those that wanted to sell some of their players for tokens.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    You're not wrong, but unfortunately it's all been said before. I think most people now ignore the negotiations (although I still get a few random bids for my players). Like everything, Nordeous could have done this better by just removing it, but I guess they tried to compromise and ended up with negotiations being open for the last week.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did eventually remove negotiations.
    Yeah, I expected that at least someone already posted about this here but the forum search option is horrible. It is hard to look for things already discussed or posted before. Really, I have serious doubts on what this limited negotiation feature provides to both users and the company.
    Last edited by Tactician; 09-09-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast