View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Your proporal is based on a wide-spread misunderstanding of the working of player’s quality in combination with the % resulting from the manager level. Much is written about this subject and I will not go into too many details here. You buy a player with a certain quality and the % is the result of this quality in combination with the manager level in the last week of the season. When the manager promotes at the end of the season, the player’s quality will not change. As a result, the % will drop by 20%. It is the same player, same quality, but a different manager level.

In your proposal, the signed player will get a quality boost of 5 points for all skills at the end of the season in case the manager will get promotion. This will result in the % being the same before and after the promotion. It is like a power training by the Personal Trainer, but you want to get it for free. IMHO, this is very illogical.
    There is no 'boost', there would just be no reduction.
    As it stands, only having negotiations on the last week of the season is almost totally pointless, who will spend 20 tokens on a player that drops in Q a few days later?
    All I'm doing is trying to get a workable alternative that makes it beneficial to the managers to still use negotiations rather than give up on them (as I will if this goes ahead)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    There is no 'boost', there would just be no reduction.
    Yes there is, in terms of quality. Please try to understand what I’m writing here. And that is the end of the discussion from my side.

I don’t understand your argument as you are both old players with experience.

Ok, there are some simple scenarios.
    - Forbidding the negotiation transfer for more than once in a season is obvious.
    Only the cheaters would stand against this.
    - But permitting nego only the last week, has nothing to do with some exploit.
    If they did that by mistake, after all those objections in the forum and in TE fb groups, they would recall it back.
    But you see they insist to that too. They want to end negotiations.
    So what other case we have ?

- They did that so remove the extra income of tokens the managers can have from buying 3*-4* young players from the auctions and sell them for some tokens with nego.

- Remove the option to build your team with some good players from nego list, so to buy only players from auctions or scouts.
    Yes, nordeus has some profit from nego transfers too but if I want to buy a young player with sa from auctions, I would pay 30-40 tokens the first days, all to nordeus.
    From nego list, I would give 10 to nordeus fix price, + let’s say 7 for the other manager, +7 for nordeus again. So in total 17 tokens for nordeus instead of 30-40.

So @ gogs67 why do you believe that nordeus is open to changes for improving it or find any solution ?

Not only its dead but its insulting. I could not get more than 1 Tokens for 19yo AMC mc, I can understand that people don't want to pay that much at the end of the season. I am gonna keep him for training. Another useless feature just like the daily player and the personal trainer.

I never thought of TE as paw to win and I still do not thin it is, but it is slowly turning that way. On the other hand I don't know how hard it must be for a new team, at least I have resources.
    Richie72 and Easan S like this.

What is really insulting is when they claim that they are listening to communities
    Sausy and Lia are here in they forum and I guess they inform them our thinking.
    Also I have seen some mods in TE fb groups.
    I guess they told them what it's saying there.
    gogs67 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post

So @ gogs67 why do you believe that nordeus is open to changes for improving it or find any solution ?

Again, misunderstanding here, I don't really believe Nordeus are open to any suggestions, i was just putting forward a hypothetical solution that would IMO let them implement this new change and also placate the players slightly.
    As it stands, half my game play revolves around buying up one token 3 or 4 * players, training them and selling on at the start of the next season.
    With that option gone, like I said to Nick earlier, I'll probably be walking soon, which is sad as it's been an enjoyable free game for 5 or 6 years that I've put a lot into.

"I would never buy a player last week of the season" also because it is practically impossible.
    Apart buying a low-quality player (since he's going to lose one star few days later), don't forget the difficulty to get him: the majority of managers don't even reply to your offer, and by the other hand it's not wise to make multiple offers for different players in the same role.
    Before, I noticed that buying 3-4 players required many days or even weeks of "offer and wait 24 hours" to complete, and now I have only one week to buy a 20% less quality player....
    And not to forget also that you have to spend a certain amount of tokens anyway.... when I offer 2-4 token to the manager, Nordeus gets 8-14 token as well. Whit some luck (and a lot of time to spend) you can even get better trade on auctions...
    For this reasons I repeat: negotiations are totally gone and their tab could be peacefully scrapped away. Playability has lost a lot with this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    previous season I kept this player for last week but had no offer and sold him.
    This season I don't keep anyone for that reason.
    Yes, negotiations are dead (for me)

Negotiations are over ?-sell-stevens-am.jpg
    milpol and jarharnamme like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    previous season I kept this player for last week but had no offer and sold him.
    This season I don't keep anyone for that reason.
    Yes, negotiations are dead (for me)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sell STEVENS AM.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	122839
    you had no offers because 99% is not the quality shown on negotiations list (or 79%, 59%). after that update they change it, now it's 97 or 98%... (77, 78%).
    last season i had 2 mutants and 1 18yo ST with 1-1 scorer, and 0 offers the entire week. and on my nego list all players were 97 and some 98%.

so yes, practically, negotiations are dead. they might as well delete them for good. scumbags, they ruined this game.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice

Negotiations are over ?

I continue to keep a stock of reserves, all with SA’s and within nego range at 17-19,37-39,57-59,77-79%+ etc but have received zero offers for anyone and don’t ever plan to use it to buy anyone myself. It’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 05-12-2019 at 08:43 PM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast