View Poll Results: Are negotiations permanently over ?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negotiations are over. I would never buy a player last week of the season .

86 86.87%
  • I might by a player with nego, even the last week.

5 5.05%
  • I don't care, never bothered with negotiations.

8 8.08%
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Negotiations are over ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Not a single offer for me. I think no one saw my players for some reasons.
    same here, game is broken

Dreamer
    Not a single offer for me. I think no one saw my players for some reasons.
    )) now you believe me? i said that from the first season negotiations were banned ))) no one sees your players anymore, so something is changed. people in here thought i'm talking bull****... )) negotiations are dead, so the last source for making tokens is dead also... sad
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    Yep, have a good few players up on the market and not one offer so far. Still managed to sell a few in the last couple of windows after the change but this one is the end by the looks!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's quite an offer Matt had
    Negotiations are over ?-nego-20-t.jpg

Someone (not friend) saw him as a 81% player in his nego list.
    And other managers complain that in their nego list have players bellow 90%.
    Mine still has 99%-98%
    Negotiations are over ?-new-list.jpg

but this is weird.
    Those players I have, was 98%-99% this Sunday-Monday but didn't have even a 0 tokens offer - not that I wanted to sell them, it was just timing.
    Negotiations are over ?-nego-players.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My list has 95-99% players...
    But I didn't receive a single offer again for the .9% guys I had, while I see Steppenwolf always selling his players. I don't know if he has so many friends or the game benefits his players. I'm sure no one who is not my friend can see my players, don't know why though.
    I sold one player for 3T, but he was only 64% and a former youth player who didn't fit my plans anymore, so a friend bought him off me.

My list has 95-99% players...
    But I didn't receive a single offer again for the .9% guys I had, while I see Steppenwolf always selling his players. I don't know if he has so many friends or the game benefits his players. I'm sure no one who is not my friend can see my players, don't know why though.
    I sold one player for 3T, but he was only 64% and a former youth player who didn't fit my plans anymore, so a friend bought him off me.
    We need a auto-nego's-sell XD ...-.-''''''''''''''''''''''

same as market, u don't wanna wait? auto sell for.... 60% of value or so, now I dont remember the % by default.

Same, we could do in Negos. Prices by default till 3T and max of T. achievable to dont have an amount of potato managers doing upselling to benefit a single account.

15T max. per season via auto sell could be welcome.

I have not received a token offer in 2 Seasons. Still getting zero token offers though. Can’t they just change the min offer to 1 token?
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We need a auto-nego's-sell XD ...-.-''''''''''''''''''''''

same as market, u don't wanna wait? auto sell for.... 60% of value or so, now I dont remember the % by default.

Same, we could do in Negos. Prices by default till 3T and max of T. achievable to dont have an amount of potato managers doing upselling to benefit a single account.

15T max. per season via auto sell could be welcome.
    I don't really understand what you mean. I think they will not change negotiations anymore, just another dead part of the game...
    khris likes this.

I don't really understand what you mean. I think they will not change negotiations anymore, just another dead part of the game...
    If you go to a players profile, you can sell it directly just pushing the auto-sell, by the 60% of his value. So you dont have to wait 2, 3, or 5 hours till the market bot buy it for the max price...
    So, what I mean is, exactly the same for negotiations, a bot buying in automatic mode and giving us tokens directly for the players we have with a AvQ ended in 4 or 9.......

It so sad but ..no interaction anymore XD

Der_Ryan_M I agree, negotiations is dead like training system after updates. S@#! developers make s#@! updates to keep s#@! managers in game. By the way this I is reason to not stop tank, because s@#! managers can only tank.
    Last edited by khris; 06-23-2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Courtesy rules.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast