Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Team abandoned

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Bunzo is right @Khris.

I also remember 2-3 more threads-posts from other members, saying that they returned after 4-6 months and found their team like before, with a squad like a newborn team +1 6* player if I remember well.

I have the impression that old times maybe abandoned teams were deleted but that policy changed because it's not good to reduce the game accounts I suppose
    So, a team is deleted only if you asked for that in game settings.

Also we never had any official answer about that.
    khris and Ποσιδονας like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I came back after a 2 years maybe - I don't remember how long - and I was given 100 T to rebuild my team of 30+ year old players. I only kept one player that was 6 stars and was given my name. However, I am always short on cash, I haven't managed to stabilize my finances yet after 6 months or so of playing.
    My team was promoted once when I wasn't playing.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    I came back after a 2 years maybe - I don't remember how long - and I was given 100 T to rebuild my team of 30+ year old players. I only kept one player that was 6 stars and was given my name. However, I am always short on cash, I haven't managed to stabilize my finances yet after 6 months or so of playing.
    My team was promoted once when I wasn't playing.
    but your first tokens and boosters was the same ?
    Because I 'm thinking to drop my team for now.

ISTR they stopped removing 'abandoned' teams when they removed the ability to start again at a lower level.

Last time I came back to a team (after about 15 months away) there was a whole new team, one of which was 6*, the rest 3* to 4* with a couple of very low 5* thrown in. All my tokens, and coloured packs were intact and I got a bonus of some Tokens (I forget how many) and 10 each of the coloured packs to start with.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-25-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    If i stop playing this game, and i want to enter again, let's say, 6 months from now, i will have the same resources? tokens, greens, money, friends list? i know the team will be a 2* trash, but how about the others?
    i never abandoned my team so i'm not sure what happens...
    You gave up man? )

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    but your first tokens and boosters was the same ?
    Because I 'm thinking to drop my team for now.
    I honestly don't remember. The only thing I remember was the big flashing screen about 100 T
    Back in the old days it was a fortune so the game veterans will surely understand why my eyes didn't catch anything else

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Bunzo is right @Khris.

I also remember 2-3 more threads-posts from other members, saying that they returned after 4-6 months and found their team like before, with a squad like a newborn team +1 6* player if I remember well.

I have the impression that old times maybe abandoned teams were deleted but that policy changed because it's not good to reduce the game accounts I suppose
    So, a team is deleted only if you asked for that in game settings.

Also we never had any official answer about that.
    But "actually" we are saying exactly the same....because the only thing that changes now after the day 70 been inactive, is how the server display your team... using a bot picture and doing few more changes, that actually... if Im right are needed and maybe these changed during last months... because we had last year or 2 ago, a european legislation change regarding the privacy...

Then, I remember with my multiple accounts -in 2014, when we were doing the OMA leagues- that, some accounts, after 70 days of inactivity, where "eliminated" and I had to start again, from 0 and with a new team ..but I remember too, some accounts that still existing, yeah, right after 7,8 months.... not sure if the deleted accounts were the ones I abandoned at L1 tho'....

The server is just a maniac... I guess. xD

I left for about a year and apparently when I returned the CPU gave me 150 tokens when I used to have 45 when I left.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmuir94 View Post
    All your stuff should be there although your money won't be all that great so it's difficult to get back on track. I done it recently abounded the game for about a year and started playing again about a month ago but its been difficult to get the team decent again without spending real cash.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    No need to spend reach cash .... you can watch free video ads to get $ money instead of green rests or blue boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But "actually" we are saying exactly the same....because the only thing that changes now after the day 70 been inactive, is how the server display your team... using a bot picture and doing few more changes, that actually... if Im right are needed and maybe these changed during last months... because we had last year or 2 ago, a european legislation change regarding the privacy...

Then, I remember with my multiple accounts -in 2014, when we were doing the OMA leagues- that, some accounts, after 70 days of inactivity, where "eliminated" and I had to start again, from 0 and with a new team ..but I remember too, some accounts that still existing, yeah, right after 7,8 months.... not sure if the deleted accounts were the ones I abandoned at L1 tho'....

The server is just a maniac... I guess. xD
    My team is old and I made once a take over.
    I don't care if they use my team as a bot or it looks like a bot.
    I just want to be sure that I can find it if log in after one year, with the same tokens and packs.
    I 'm not in a mood to go on this year, it seems that 2019 will be as bad as 2018 but maybe I 'll come back later.
    funker likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast