Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

So, I guess this is my last trophy. When they merge servers it's goodbye to trophies. It's not like I won something lately.

Apprentice
    A really excellent season. The 10th ligue in a row, total 32 league. Cup semifinalist and the 11th CL and the 1st Supercup. I satisfied ^^

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Top right of club shop. Just below your greens. There should be a redeem button
    Oh ya this is for android users, apple users can afford to pay alot for their hardware so do not need freebies or so i am told
    It worked. Thanks.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Everyone else has this feeling?
    WindKwality likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

I also said goodbye to my gk. I bought him with potezica. Bye Dias.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Desert Rats FC signed off their 41st season with an away win in the League, securing their 20th League Championship in the process, meaning that they have one piece of silverware at the end of a long and sometimes fraught season.

The Management was stuck in a train stopped in a tunnel with no working on-board WiFi and no mobile access when the match was due to take place, and the team managed very well in his absence. Thanks to the two of you who came along and supported

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-28.jpg

Oliver Schenkel's brace gave him a total of 33 goals for the season, and as he was far and away the best performer of the squad (the only one to break 8.0 average rating for the season) gained him the Player of the Season award.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-pos-oliver-schenkel.jpg

The TL;DR of the season is one of mixed fortunes: League Champions, Champions League Runner-up and a pitiful showing in the Cup, out at the Round of 32 stage.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-season-stats-week-4.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-l34-league-table.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-champ-final-result.jpg

The Playing Squad going forward to next season, along with their Club Records.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-playing-squad-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-30-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Red Kelpie FC claim the first Super Cup with a 7-0 demolition of their opponent and so claim a Cup Treble for the season. It is a bit underwhelming to find out that the winner gets a trophy and just 2 morale boosters , no cash ,nothing useful. Why bother Nordeus , you make a big noise about this trophy and then deliver nothing. Bragging rights , big deal ,I would rather 5 or so greens and a couple of tokens -something useful. I know its only 1 match and I know its against inferior opposition most of the time I would guess but really dont come out and trumpet how good this will be and then give us nothing for winning it. Disappointed really.
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-2019-03-31-2-.jpg
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 03-30-2019 at 09:25 PM.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

WTH, a stellar performance from my boys after they heard their manager thought they would lose. Aggressiveness, good hustle and pure determination push their opponents into extra time after going down 2 goals to finally win 3-2. Truly inspirational!
    Attachment 120288

His best players
    Attachment 120290
    Attachment 120292

My best players
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-03-31-05-43-53-703_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-03-31-05-51-51-581_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Nouvion FC finished their 3rd season with a 5-0 win at the basement team in the League. Any thought that the competition for the League Golden Boot between the two Nouvion wingers would be fair was shattered when, after levelling the score, David Dorizon was injured for the 3rd time this season, and this left the way clear for Gary Sampson to claim the Golden Boot with a couple of goals late on in the match.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-28.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-l03-league-top-players.jpg

End of Season 3, and a third League and Cup double for Nouvion FC, and their progress in the Champions League was one round further than in their first attempt last season.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-season-stats-week-4.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-l03-league-table.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-champ-semi-final-results.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-cup-final-result.jpg

Despite his last match injury, David Dorizon had done enough to secure the vote for the Player of the Season

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-pos-david-dorizon.jpg

And after a end-of-season sale, the club will be taking the following squad through to next season.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-playing-squad-final.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-30-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yesterday against me in CL final

Season 116 - Are you ready?-acc1.jpg

Today in Super Cup
    Season 116 - Are you ready?-acc2.jpg

This keeper conceded 3 goals from open play in those games but just one from 9 penalties in shoot-out.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast