Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The game engine had chosen a team to be the league champ. It's pre-determine. Top 9 teams are roughly the same quality
    Think from now on until the next updates - lower quality teams will give higher in quality teams a run of their money.
    Case in point - association game
    me - 114% , opp 134%
    Won 1 , drew 1
    Can picture him with all those "flowery" rant 馃槀馃榿

It's a struggle to overcome them slightly lower in quality teams. Think I will be out of cup competition again.
    I guess i chose the right time to replace old players then. And yes, today i drew my CL match, he was around 8% higher.
    Touch wood but i have been beating my league opponents who are weaker so far

Apprentice
    I'm not used to complain about the gamem I'm one of that absorve the changes of the game and adapt is strategy to continue being competitive, I'm ok with the troll games and stuff like that. But this season, for what I'm experiencing, seems that Nordeus turned up the unpredictability of matches a little too much. In league most of the games I'm 30-40% stronger of the oppo that leads, except rare trolls games, to easy wins with 5 goals of difference, but this season every game is a struggle; all wins by 1-2 goals difference at max. In a game I was 100% stronger and, playing offensive, I wasn't able to score a single goal in first half. Second half I switched to defensive (!!!) and scored 6 goals. With 100% of difference should not matter what tactics you use, it has to be a clear victory anyway. Aside of that, seems that defensor are having a more relevant role in the game. In this first games my D's were already awarded 8 times with MOTM (5 times my DC) even when I won with an hat trick of my ST (!!!!). As i said changes in the engine are welcome to make harder this game, but it would be nice to comunicate them, in order to prepar the user to what is forecoming...
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    that's happening to me for few seasons now @LOS ABRANTES
    Cannot score more than 3 goals against easy teams.
    Must use some extra orders like high pressing.
    Today I had to sub and put three of my good players to score 6 goals in the second half.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-league-6-0.jpg
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's happening to me for few seasons now @LOS ABRANTES
    Cannot score more than 3 goals against easy teams.
    Must use some extra orders like high pressing.
    Today I had to sub and put three of my good players to score 6 goals in the second half.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LEAGUE 6-0.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	119112
    I noticed it mainly this season and not only with me... Don't know if the engine now give more importance to tactic orders than player's skills. If so i wouldn't spend much time anymore on training players and maximize white skill. We need this information to know what strategy take on...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, it's just the devs who are inspired from Premier and Champions League results and try to give "realism" - lol
    Doesn't matter, a 1-0 i just a win.
    Nebu likes this.
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I got outsmarted today in my league match. Opponent shows up and changes formation and tactics in the last minute. He out played me 0-4. I still top the League but cannot afford any mistakes.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

today for my league match I was offline until 65th minute when I logged in and guess what, I scored in 66th minute and won match 3:0 at the end
    do you think accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Is Dorizon a 79T player?
    No, 39T

Nouvion FC continued their domination of their competitions with a couple of matches against low-Quality opposition. The Management gave the second-string wingers a day out and the left-winger bagged a brace in the Champions League match. The League match was a frustrating deadlock until Gary Sampson opened the scoring in the 25th minute, then the floodgates opened...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-08-09.jpg

Desert Rats FC put in a good shift, too, in the past couple of days. Yesterday evening's League match hinged on the two goals scored in the last quarter-hour against a well marshalled side, and today's League outing was won without them lifting a finger, as the bottom of the table team failed to raise the required number of players. This left the team fully refreshed ready for the efforts required in their visit a +1 Level +4% Quality opponent in the Champions League. Having grafted out a 1-0 win on home soil two days ago, the return match seemed somewhat easier...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-08-09.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-12-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dareng View Post
    today for my league match I was offline until 65th minute when I logged in and guess what, I scored in 66th minute and won match 3:0 at the end
    do you think accident?
    Maybe should try that more often馃榿
    Btw, were you the higher in quality or lower than your opponent?

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I'm not used to complain about the gamem I'm one of that absorve the changes of the game and adapt is strategy to continue being competitive, I'm ok with the troll games and stuff like that. But this season, for what I'm experiencing, seems that Nordeus turned up the unpredictability of matches a little too much. In league most of the games I'm 30-40% stronger of the oppo that leads, except rare trolls games, to easy wins with 5 goals of difference, but this season every game is a struggle; all wins by 1-2 goals difference at max. In a game I was 100% stronger and, playing offensive, I wasn't able to score a single goal in first half. Second half I switched to defensive (!!!) and scored 6 goals. With 100% of difference should not matter what tactics you use, it has to be a clear victory anyway. Aside of that, seems that defensor are having a more relevant role in the game. In this first games my D's were already awarded 8 times with MOTM (5 times my DC) even when I won with an hat trick of my ST (!!!!). As i said changes in the engine are welcome to make harder this game, but it would be nice to comunicate them, in order to prepar the user to what is forecoming...
    I experienced what you mentioned as well. My team did not score until i made tactical changes and i also experienced them not scoring until i made a substitution.
    i wonder if i failed to attend the match, will my team draw? or because i attended the match, i have to do something or i will be punished.
    Doesnt make sense to punish or expect actions from the attending manager though.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast