Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It's possible he will sign another 1 year contract.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

So my second team made it to the Cup Quarter Finals, but I noticed all other teams are +1 lvl... Like being in a boat with sharks circling.

I wanted to go to the SL, but my plan was score a goal and then switch a illegal formation to lose.

Ive scored a goal, moved the gk out and played with 10 red alerts and Ive won 1-2 xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I wanted to go to the SL, but my plan was score a goal and then switch a illegal formation to lose.

Ive scored a goal, moved the gk out and played with 10 red alerts and Ive won 1-2 xD
    The scenario within the game could not be altered. Two more CL matches to go, make it count. Lol

Season 116 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

Made it through to the Cup QF.
    I am slightly stronger for this round.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-2.jpg

Lost on purpose today to try for Super league instead.
    The competition is too stiff in CL this season so no chance.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-3.jpg

Top player in my league drew with against a very weak club recently making it interesting in the league.
    However i think the fight is for 2nd place for me. Top club is active and has very high white skills and quality of +10 over me.
    But who knows, hoping for the best!
    maloukees likes this.

Yesterday's report delayed as I couldn't get into TE on my PC/FB because of the Farcebook outages...

Desert Rats FC ensured their progress to the knockout rounds of the Champions League, although their final position depends upon the result of their last Group match against the second place team; then they fell to a disappointing home defeat in the League against the 4th place team.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-11.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-l34-league-r09-top.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-champ-group-h-gr5.jpg

Nouvion FC made sure of their place at the top of the Group table and progression to the knockout stage of their Champions League competition, and the return of their talismanic left-winger made the difference in a good win in the League.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-11.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-l03-league-r09.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-champ-group-g-gr5.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    As predicted - out of cup competition
    This season - maybe 4th position ( with the game favouring lower quality teams) if I am lucky
    As for CL - one match at a time
    Last edited by Chai; 03-14-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: More info

Lost 4-2 in the 1st leg cup match. Hopefully can win the 2nd leg. Hill to climb but in TE anything can happen

champions train, losers complaint

so disapointed after cup 1st leg against slightly stronger oponent
    I took early lead in game, then in 60th minute I was 2:1 down but I said its ok, the game was away from home
    then i got red card in 80th minute, try to change tactics even more defensively but oponent kept scoring until it was 5:1 so bye bye cup

Desert Rats FC drew a blank for the first time this season, dropping two more League points and off the top of the table; Nouvion FC also dropped points, failing to win for the first time this season. They made up for it in the Cup Quarter-Final match, scoring 4 times in the first 25 minutes, then running up against a goalkeeper who suddenly became Gordon Banks for a day...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s41-results-day-12.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-s03-results-day-12.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast