Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

Dreamer
    that's exactly what i was trying to say... new "normal" is the fact that nothing makes sense anymore. 60% beats 120%, abandoned 2* makes a draw with 100%, your well trained team, high morale, have 10-15 chances but can't score with 65-70% possession... this is the new top eleven, this is normal in TE2019.
    this season i had only wins until yesterday, when i lost 2-1 with a 23% weaker team in cup. i don't get mad anymore, that's the game -> a pure trash. this season i said i won't watch any of my games, i watched only one so far and i barely won it... perhaps next season i'll barely enter the game once in a few days...slowly ending the connection with this "game".
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.

I just wonder what should happen so that the developers would at least return to the previous old engine simulation when we only had 1-2 trolls per season?!

And I don't talk here about the strange goal cap against 60% worse bots when you are able to score only 1-2 goals during the last minutes. I'm talking about strange results when you lose to much worse abandoned teams during the most important games and the number of such games during the season is now 7-8 or even more.

Scripts are now everywhere:

- Playing against 64% lower bot my team scored 7 goals in the first 23 minutes and then we had nothing even though the opponent got 2 red cards later.
    - So many examples when you are easily winning 2-0 against much lower bot but then he scores 3 goals during the last 10 minutes.
    - if the opponent gets red card the chance that he scores and wins the match increases a lot
    - A lot of strange results in FA matches:

2 weeks ago our FA destroyed the opponent in the first away match (5 wins and 1 draw) but in the home game playing with exactly the same formations we lost (5 defeats and 1 draw) and in 1 game our player , who won the first match 3-0, was destroyed 9-1. So we had a draw 17-17 but the opponent took the first place as they scored 1 goal more than us (due to the strange result of 9-0 match).

I really think the changes in negotiations is a bad idea but this stupid engine simulation really kills me. I've been playing this game for more than 5 years and started it at the time when it didn't have that nice graphics but it was more of the football manager game where your hard work and correct tactics really matter.

No this game has unfortunately became empty. No matter what you do (training,morale,boosts) the result is predetermined
    funker and iansyorkcityfc like this.

For me the rot set in when Associations was introduced. The overwhelming disparity between the prizes on offer for the Association both in weekly competition and the monthly top 100 table, etc., and the ordinary game (League, etc.) was just asking for any and every loophole in the game to be exploited by the inventive and the unscrupulous.

Every change since then has been to try to close the loopholes, fix the problems and counter the effects. Unfortunately, the ultimate effect has been to distort the original game, to the detriment of the player who wants to see his team do well in the conventional competitions.

To me the ultimate solution is to remove Associations for a time, get the core game back on an even keel, then reintroduce Associations or something similar with a revised prize structure. It wouldn't hurt to revise the prize structure for the league, Cup and Champions/Super League as well, to reduce the difference between the two sets of competitions and the temptations to 'screw the system'.

Associations was a nice idea, but ultimately poorly implemented.
    madflo19 and dave1311 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

VIP
    Everything in this game is poorly implemented...

VIP
    ... retards...

Can this game be more stupid???-1vzzzzzzz.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1vzzzzzzzz.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1vzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-12-2019 at 02:42 PM. Reason: profanity

Rookie
    The story so far this season. First CL match i drew 1-1 to a 40% weaker team with normal players, i have a team full of semi-mutants; second CL match i lost 3-1 to a 30% weaker team with normal players. So i decided to do an experiment and buy 3 new players up front AML ST AMR and implement a 451v tactic. This new players had between 90 % and 99% quality when i bought them, and i trained the whites to 140%. I thought that maybe Nordeus killed the mutant/semi-mutant scene. And just a few minutes ago i lost to the 2nd place in my league, him being 28% weaker with 4* strikers that had 80% finishing. WTF? I think i will just tank my ass in level 15 and only play for the challenges. Cuz i find no other point in playing this game. I forgot to mention that they never attended the game and i had 15% bonus from supporters.
    Last edited by WindKwality; 03-12-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    The story so far this season. First CL match i drew 1-1 to a 40% weaker team with normal players, i have a team full of semi-mutants; second CL match i lost 3-1 to a 30% weaker team with normal players. So i decided to do an experiment and buy 3 new players up front AML ST AMR and implement a 451v tactic. This new players had between 90 % and 99% quality when i bought them, and i trained the whites to 140%. I thought that maybe Nordeus killed the mutant/semi-mutant scene. And just a few minutes ago i lost to the 2nd place in my league, him being 28% weaker with 4* strikers that had 80% finishing. WTF? I think i will just tank my ass in level 15 and only play for the challenges. Cuz i find no other point in playing this game. I forgot to mention that they never attended the game and i had 15% bonus from supporters.
    clearly there is a problem with the game engine favouring the weaker sides now but nobody seems to want to admit it my teams is at lvl 55 although i have played game for 80 seasons,with about a rest 12 month rest, but in the last 6 to 12 months bot results troll results whatever you like to call them have been more common place

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    clearly there is a problem with the game engine favouring the weaker sides now but nobody seems to want to admit it my teams is at lvl 55 although i have played game for 80 seasons,with about a rest 12 month rest, but in the last 6 to 12 months bot results troll results whatever you like to call them have been more common place
    Way too common. This is a numbers game, not reality. My front 4 are all messi and ronaldo quality wise, my midfielders are all xavi and iniesta wise, gk is the neuer of gks, defenders are top class as well and yet i get trolled by teams like Osasuna? Wtf? This does not emulate reality anymore, and it seems it doesn't emulate fiction either. It's just random stuff like playing Roulette but at the cost of our time.

This game is a troll this season.
    Last season I won more than 3-0 against 75% and 70%.
    Now we end up with draws or defeats.

Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug-1.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug2.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug5.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug8.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug7.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-preuvebug6.jpg
    Manager of Marseille OM

Level: 4
    League:🏆 (Lvl 2) - 🏆 (Lvl 3)
    Champions League: 0
    Cup: 0
    Super League: Not Played
    Super Cup: Not Played
    Association:Les Xénons 2.0 (Division Bronze 1 🌟🌟)

#Back negotiations player

After al those years its still a roll and dice game

And they stll havent fix the game-engine

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast