Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

VIP
    Here is another stupidity... Two days ago my team won away Cup game vs. 8% stronger opponent... Final score was 6-0... In 2nd leg, played today at home, opponent played with bench players... They were 39% weaker than my team, with 1 star ML between posts... And the final score was 3-0 only... Scripting all day long...

Can this game be more stupid???-1wb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbb.jpg

VIP
    Another retarded game... 7.27 vs. 6.58 average ratings... Opponent stronger 3% only, didn't watch the game... Scripting at the end of the game prevented us to score for 2-2... How on Earth 3% stronger team with 15% support on my side had 49% possession??? And, of course, my team devastated for tomorrow game vs. the strongest opponent in the league...

Can this game be more stupid???-1wbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbb.jpg

I think we will soon see another entry in this thread, I just randomly witnessed the cup rematch from the opening post... :O Crazy stuff.

VIP
    S................. NORDEUS AND ALL THOSE RETARDED ALGORITHM WRITTERS THERE!!!

Two days ago I knew exactly what will happen today!!! You retarded scripting idiots!!! After winning only 2-0, away 1st leg with 8.22 average rating of my team, I knew this one will end either 1-3 or 2-4, I've seen that 1000 times!!! After 5 seasons been kicked out in the 1st round, against much stronger opponent, we finally made it to the 2nd round!!! And then this **** happened!!! Opponent even didn't watch the game, but algorithm was changing opponent's tactics in the late stage of the game!!! It always happens!!! It's so visible in the game when scripting is ON!!! My goalie didn't concede in last 3 games and now conceding 4 in one game??? After 8.5 rating in the 1st leg, he now got 4.9!!! Really???

From the first minute it was clear we wont get through to Top 16...

3. minute, one on one situation with opp. goalie - MISS
    8. minute, header after a corner - MISS
    15. one on one, dribbling and shot - MISS
    16. minute, free-kick - SAVED
    32. minute, pass behind opp. defence, one on one - MISS

I just stopped counting, it was pointless... As I said, at 2-2, in last 11 minutes, we conceded after CA (played defensively, short passes) and after FK...

Why you f..... just don't let us play????????????????????????????????????????
    STOP SCRIPTING!!!

Can this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-08-2019 at 05:41 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and khris like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sorry, had to moderate your post
    blush
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

VIP
    Has this trolling any daily limits??? We, the only team in the league with 3 wins... Opponent, 13th placed team with 3 defeats and 13 goals conceded... Our average rating 7.36, opponent's 6.62... And yet, I had to fight 90 minutes to win this one... C'mon retards, you can do better than this!!!

Can this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1wbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Can this game be more stupid???-top-eleven_2019-03-09-10-14-23.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-top-eleven_2019-03-09-10-14-50.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-top-eleven_2019-03-09-10-15-07.jpg

I love it, hah. It seems this bot played vs me like he is 100+% too
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Oh please stop it mate ,nobody cares about the problem ,we all know or think we know what the problem is. How about a solution ? I guess blowing your stack in here helps you release your frustration but really its only an rng game you should be playing for fun , not fun dont play -simple. If it gets you this upset I would take a break from it for a while or quit altogether because the tension and anxiety cant be doing you any good ,this is how ulcers among other things start out.
    It would be better if you concentrated a bit more on solutions , you know -something positive rather than dwelling on the negatives like this and countless threads like it
    Rutger0, Cope King and iptables like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Famous
    121-3.
    I think that's the trophies tally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Oh please stop it mate ,nobody cares about the problem ,we all know or think we know what the problem is. How about a solution ? I guess blowing your stack in here helps you release your frustration but really its only an rng game you should be playing for fun , not fun dont play -simple. If it gets you this upset I would take a break from it for a while or quit altogether because the tension and anxiety cant be doing you any good ,this is how ulcers among other things start out.
    It would be better if you concentrated a bit more on solutions , you know -something positive rather than dwelling on the negatives like this and countless threads like it
    I agree with Steppenwolf the troll games increased their number way too much and there is no explanation why.And maybe you need to stop defending the game so much when clearly there is a problem and the devs dont care about the playerbase and the game.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast