Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

Quote Originally Posted by velk00s View Post
    I agree with Steppenwolf the troll games increased their number way too much and there is no explanation why.And maybe you need to stop defending the game so much when clearly there is a problem and the devs dont care about the playerbase and the game.
    Not defending the game at all if you bother to read my post at all. First line of my post in case you missed it...................... just saying.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Last season i was loosing 2-0 (equal opp),my keeper was playing really bad (5.8) , i changed mental to hard def and i won,my keeper ended with 6.9 with a lot of saves,just like the M.utd trick
    So somethimes hard def helps a lot
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

VIP
    Another stupid score... Abandoned team, 60% weaker... Average rating of my team was 7.99... Since we scored 3rd goal, the game was scripting until the end... Even penalty was saved... 7* player couldn't score penalty vs. 3* goalie...

Can this game be more stupid???-1wa.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1waa.jpg

vad
    Apprentice
    I agree, it got to the point where quality of the team does not matter anything anymore at all, as well as every other factor - morale , condition, bonus, anything. I watch the game, everybody in top everything, my place, opponent does not watch, 20% weaker, and we lose. Then another, 15% weaker. Then I forget to train them in the same day game, so they are at about 60-70% condition, no training, pretty equal team, I don't watch, and they win. It looks like none of our efforts to work on the team have any effect at all, so why bother.

Wolf lets just say Chicago Fire defeats Barcelona Imagine the world's reactions
    I mean, not in a friendly game, say for example clubs world cup :P
    Trolling is out there, not only within the games
    Cheers.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by velk00s View Post
    I agree with Steppenwolf the troll games increased their number way too much and there is no explanation why.And maybe you need to stop defending the game so much when clearly there is a problem and the devs dont care about the playerbase and the game.
    The reason why this is happening is explained by myself in the suggestions subforum, in the polls I did regarding the skill limits etc.

Is a matter of wide margins introduced once the skill limits cap was eliminated and the mutant players appeared.

Dreamer
    Stepp... how long have you been gone from this game??? these kind of results are half-year old at least... this is the new "normal", 2, 4-0 max with 2* abandoned teams and draws or losses with 70-80% teams. 2019 in the year when everybody can win against everybody, even if the difference between team is 40-50%. and people is more upset with the new negotiations rule instead of this "changed algorithm" that made teams even. of course negotiations in the last week is the worst idea they could came up with, but seems like people are not that upset with these constant trolls... --> 2 reasons to quit this ****ty game.

Some of mine "great" and fun matches this season.
    Can this game be more stupid???-yasira.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-trabozon.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-liga-temp.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-dzul.jpg

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Stepp... how long have you been gone from this game??? these kind of results are half-year old at least... this is the new "normal", 2, 4-0 max with 2* abandoned teams and draws or losses with 70-80% teams. 2019 in the year when everybody can win against everybody, even if the difference between team is 40-50%. and people is more upset with the new negotiations rule instead of this "changed algorithm" that made teams even. of course negotiations in the last week is the worst idea they could came up with, but seems like people are not that upset with these constant trolls... --> 2 reasons to quit this ****ty game.
    If 24% stronger team beats my team 10-0 (and I played the game the best I could, happened the last season) and I play 0-0, 1-0 or 2-0 vs. 50-60% weaker bot or abandoned team, what's "normal" about it? Problem of this game is that teams, who perform much better than opponents, do not win or win narrowly... And it happens on daily basis... Here, stupidity of the day, a game finished an hour ago... My team on the right, opponent didn't watch...

My team's average rating - 7.91
    Opponent's average rating - 6.95

Can this game be more stupid???-1waaaaaaaaa.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1waaaaaaaaaa.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1waaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

VIP
    Average rating 7.72 vs. 49% weaker bot... We score more goals vs. teams of equal quality... I started this thread with 8.22 AvR and 2-0 win over 22% stronger team...

Can this game be more stupid???-1waaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast