Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

Dreamer
    looks to me your more upset that you were beaten, and simply expected to win 10 v 0 each game, thats not going to happen now

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    looks to me your more upset that you were beaten, and simply expected to win 10 v 0 each game, thats not going to happen now
    nope, he doesn't expect to win every game but @Steppenwolf is a stats maniac

I ve seen some times the scenario after a game I lost or had a draw.
    10 of my players had little better rates of oppo but my GK had a 6 and oppo GK had an 8.
    It's another expression of Luck factor in the game.
    Rutger0 and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    @Steppenwolf

Welcome to TE2019, where nothing makes sense anymore ) TrollEleven at it's best

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    nope, he doesn't expect to win every game but @Steppenwolf is a stats maniac

I ve seen some times the scenario after a game I lost or had a draw.
    10 of my players had little better rates of oppo but my GK had a 6 and oppo GK had an 8.
    It's another expression of Luck factor in the game.
    Yep, it wasn't like this before... Better performance usually led to a win and ratings over 7.50 led to a high win... Now 6.50 performance can beat 7.50...
    khris and IImaestroII like this.

VIP
    There is one thing in this game that bothers me more than ratings... Playing against teams who play 3 wide in the back line, with no DMC... It's almost impossible to score two goals or more vs. such teams... The last season I fought hardly and won league trophy vs. one of those... 3 wide, with no DMC, is formation vulnerable to CA in real football... Playing with AMC and ST vs. a single DC, while wingers keep side backs busy, is non-productive, which is ridiculous...

The end of Topeleven is in sight with those ridiculous updates

They still didnt fix the Ads ( 24 hour policy)

Didnt fix the game-engine only ridiculous tweaks

They didnt fix the servers (still losing connection happens alot when searching for vids)

Sill dont check the wrong vids with the ads before releasing

And most important when do they learning something from this Forum (We all are Beta-testers)

Greetings Buster
    WindKwality and Richie72 like this.

VIP
    Here, just finished game... 9% weaker opponent, playing 3 wide in the back line, with no DMC... Only 2 of his players are 5* and one is 2*... Average rating of my team was 7.45... He didn't watch the game and yet he had better passing %... I had to fight last 35 minutes not to get trolled...

Can this game be more stupid???-1wccccccccccccc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Every start of the season is shaky. Always. After 10 games in Leauge engine changes for me and everything is according the book .
    Well my experience is exactly the opposite... Nearly every season I'm top of the table after having between 7 and 11 games played. Mainly played the toughest opponents and have an "easy" schedule ahead.
    But then out of the blue I can't win a single game anymore, lose to squads between 40-80% chanceless, getting knocked out of cup and Champ/Supercup.

1 season my groupstage for Super league were 3 opponents with 110%, 125% & 140% at start of the season (all were 1 lvl higher) against my 90-95% and easily qualified with 13 points, to get knocked out (3-0 &1-4 by a 75% squad against my 102%. This was the same opponent I'd beaten 9-0 in league a few days before and knocked out of the cup in 1st round with +9 goal difference.
    On all games I had 8% training bonus, had a full stadium, with the same line-up on both sides and watched all of them.
    How does that work?

Famous
    Guy in my league: Duo winner, decent good white skilled attacking players...
    And today:
    -Against abandoned
    -with 72-28% poss.
    -MOM: 41% oppo GK with 7.9
    -His AMC was 8.0 and his AMR was 9.4 rating

guess what... his second loss... 1-2

My 191 unbeaten streak is over with 2 losses against mediocre teams...
    First loss: 2-3 and i did not get any action goal! All goals from corners

GUYS! WHAT IS HAPPENING???
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Well my experience is exactly the opposite... Nearly every season I'm top of the table after having between 7 and 11 games played. Mainly played the toughest opponents and have an "easy" schedule ahead.
    But then out of the blue I can't win a single game anymore, lose to squads between 40-80% chanceless, getting knocked out of cup and Champ/Supercup.

1 season my groupstage for Super league were 3 opponents with 110%, 125% & 140% at start of the season (all were 1 lvl higher) against my 90-95% and easily qualified with 13 points, to get knocked out (3-0 &1-4 by a 75% squad against my 102%. This was the same opponent I'd beaten 9-0 in league a few days before and knocked out of the cup in 1st round with +9 goal difference.
    On all games I had 8% training bonus, had a full stadium, with the same line-up on both sides and watched all of them.
    How does that work?
    approved post** if you have any issue again please pm some mod'
    Cheers!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast