Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

VIP

Can this game be more stupid???

The answer is - YES!!!

This is a game from today... Average rating of my team was 8.22 and the score is 2-0 only... The last season I won double with 7.30 average rating... Been short to win treble a season before (lost CL finals) with 7.32 average rating... And 8.22 is not good enough to demolish opponent??? Seriously???

Can this game be more stupid???-1wcccccccc.jpg
    lespa likes this.

VIP
    This is cup 2nd leg 2 days ago... Got trolled vs. 15% weaker team, in the 1st leg and lost 1-2, with average rating 7.25... In the 2nd leg we had 7.90 average rating and won 1-0 only... 7 fecking dot 90 and not enough to score at least 2 goals??? Are you kidding me??? Stop fecking scripting!!! Let us play!!!

Can this game be more stupid???-1wdddddddddddd.jpg
    lespa likes this.

The actual configuration neutralizes the effort.

I'm sure devs can make this game even worst.... trust them. They try their best.
    I can just suggest you to stop the game like i decide to do today after i had a game like you but even worst

I lost cup game today at home 1-2 and everything was on my side.

-Home game
    -15% possession bonus
    -Counter-formation
    -Better average team value
    -Better individual players value
    -Oppo wasn't watching the game
    -He had player with red card before the game and was replaced by the game with a player out position.
    -Max bonus cash for victory
    -Made subs after he scored twice.

End game stats: I beat him everywhere except effeciency of course and saves (GK god even if he was worst than mine)
    You can do all effort needed and you will be troll by the game against players doing low or inexistant effort to be better.

So you really have to consider stopping the game if you think your efforts will be rewarded because each season it's getting even worst.
    The only reward: frustration and lost your time.

luckily, it did not take me a year to realize the scam of this game.... Put really money if you want to win.
    Last edited by Maxou212; 03-07-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Ajax beat Real Madrid 4-1. Today Manchester United made a comeback and beat PSG 3-1. So anything is possible mate. The engine tries to make the game as real as possible. All you gotta do is to wake up from defeat and try harder. All you have to wait is 3 weeks to be in another Cup competition again. Work on the other championships and see where you get a victory.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    Every start of the season is shaky. Always. After 10 games in Leauge engine changes for me and everything is according the book. Thats my experience, but first 10 matches in the season (doesnt matter if Cup or League) are SHAKY. Always .... .
    Cope King likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior King View Post
    Ajax beat Real Madrid 4-1. Today Manchester United made a comeback and beat PSG 3-1. So anything is possible mate. The engine tries to make the game as real as possible. All you gotta do is to wake up from defeat and try harder. All you have to wait is 3 weeks to be in another Cup competition again. Work on the other championships and see where you get a victory.
    With all the respect but Only a new player would make this type of comment.

Famous
    Ok lets see my new season: 2 losses (CL) and 1 draw(League)... And from neutral and bad teams..

Having at least 1.5x better white skill players and seems like it doesnt count anymore!!

Have to rethink to continue this nonsense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Every start of the season is shaky. Always. After 10 games in Leauge engine changes for me and everything is according the book. Thats my experience, but first 10 matches in the season (doesnt matter if Cup or League) are SHAKY. Always .... .
    Completely agree. Start of the season is pretty much random as far as I can tell, before it all settles down. Maybe it's an attempt to mix the leagues up, who knows.

Does it make any difference if you play a load of friendlies pre-season instead of training?

Dreamer
    Mine the reverse
    First 10 league matches - unbeaten
    After that - different ball game
    Lost more than 2 matches - most probably out of league champ
    Cup - round 16 will be crucial
    No expectations = no frustrations

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast