Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

So is anyone up for water polo manager?
    Quote Originally Posted by ..... View Post

VIP
    Conceded 5 goals in 15 rounds... Yesterday won derby game 1-0 and took the top spot in the league... Today we were playing vs. 18% weaker team... We won home game 4-0 easily, in the 3rd round... 3 of my players have average rating over 8.00, 6 of them over 7.50... Average rating of entire team is over 7.60... And now this... And you tell me this is not scripted... Top 3 teams now have 38 points... How convenient...

Can this game be more stupid???-1vuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpgCan this game be more stupid???-1vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Dreamer
    of course its scripted lol been there done that

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    ocourse its scripted lol been there done that
    todays joke game me at home non supported away team 131% v 78%, 76-24 possession yes you've guessed it result 3-3 what an embarrassing joke of a football sim this is turning out for nordeuseless and yes you've guessed it opponents 2nd from bottom and not draw any game untill today previous result same opponents 6-1 to me also clearly an abandoned team
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 03-20-2019 at 01:43 PM.

Totally scripted. I got a couple of those this season too. Thank goodness they did it to my other competitors as well! But ya i feel you, its painful to burn a full month and get trolled when so much is at stake. There are times i literally throw my phone................. at something soft. haha you get what i mean 😉

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Totally scripted. I got a couple of those this season too. Thank goodness they did it to my other competitors as well! But ya i feel you, its painful to burn a full month and get trolled when so much is at stake. There are times i literally throw my phone................. at something soft. haha you get what i mean ������
    to me it was game engine excuse to let other teams have a chance to catch up,all around 105%-109% with one at 118% who i beat 5-2 away and one at 66% and one at 78% yeh i would accept 1-1 in game but not to go 2 down in 10 mins scripted fight back to me leading 3-2 only for them to score in last 3 mins just ridiculous and just for added insult yet again my GK gets the blame and a low rating cannot count the times this has happened oppo GKl 2 half star grrrrrr i feel really bad for people who put real money into this game and results like this happen i 've been playing this game for 6 yrs now and it so much worse now for the inconsistent results
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 03-20-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Dreamer
    and all this nonsense about it being a dice roll game clearly in many games its been loaded in the weaker % teams benefit many which are abandoned as in my league this season

to me it was game engine excuse to let other teams have a chance to catch up,all around 105%-109% with one at 118% who i beat 5-2 away and one at 66% and one at 78% yeh i would accept 1-1 in game but not to go 2 down in 10 mins scripted fight back to me leading 3-2 only for them to score in last 3 mins just ridiculous and just for added insult yet again my GK gets the blame and a low rating cannot count the times this has happened oppo GKl 2 half star grrrrrr i feel really bad for people who put real money into this game and results like this happen i 've been playing this game for 6 yrs now and it so much worse now for the inconsistent results
    Can this game be more stupid???-screenshot_2019-03-21-00-55-48-426_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Can this game be more stupid???-screenshot_2019-03-21-00-56-05-149_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

What you experienced is soo freaking similar to my competitor's trolled match today. Look at the 2 teams i screenshot.
    It also ended as 3-3. The quality difference isnt as big as yours but its insane as well.

Can this game be more stupid???-screenshot_2019-03-21-01-26-47-610_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-20-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Dreamer
    to put into context i played the bottom side the night before away from home me still 131% oppo 66% and won 9-0 so todays result to my mind was utterly stupid and inconsistent as for the Asso games well thats another matter glad i only use them as a farming tactic

to put into context i played the bottom side the night before away from home me still 131% oppo 66% and won 9-0 so todays result to my mind was utterly stupid and inconsistent as for the Asso games well thats another matter glad i only use them as a farming tactic
    Association games are much worse! When the trolling hits, my whole association gets affected. All better teams in terms of white skills but losing all the same. The painful part is when we get relegated from Platinum due to an association troll.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast