Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Transfersystem is absolutely awful

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This is what we call hardcore players.
    Once upon a time I was farming for 4 teams, playing with 3 or 4 of them (one season I won three trebles with them).
    I guess many players doing that daily farming for training and upselling their players.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

It's not a boring or a tiring thing. I study for my exams and I just click the blue button every 30 minutes. You don't have to watch them but just click button every 30 seconds. For example, right now I watch TV. Every 30 seconds I click a blue button but I Don't see the ad. Nothing to worry about it

Στάλθηκε από το FIG-LX1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Yes it is, not all of us study for exams.. I work 10 hours a day average, with travel it's 12 hours and go to the gym daily in which I can't get my phone out every 10 minutes. When I get home and finished diner it's 21:30 and play on xbox for an hour or 2 before going to sleep.

So I can't spam the video button just because there's hardly another option to get a decend squad. And because it's either watching videos or having to pay ****loads on tokens to be able to compete is utter ****...

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Well, when you're pooing or having breakfast the other thing you could do is reading newspapers. Really 20 minutes per day clicking on a blue button are so unaffordable?

Anyway no one need to spend time on a phone game if he thinks that is a waste of time. But you can't complain that is impossible to build competitive teams.
    You build 5/6* teams and you're happy with it. I build 7/8* teams and I'm happy with it.
    There are people that manages 3/4 accounts and they're happy with it.
    I've never spent a cent on this game or other games and never will, others spend some moneys, others spend a lot of money. Everyone manage his time and money as he prefer... That's all.
    7/8* teams? What a waste of time! LMAO

It's a phone game. Take up a real hobby like running, cooking, or anything that will actually help you in life.
    iptables likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    7/8* teams? What a waste of time! LMAO

It's a phone game. Take up a real hobby like running, cooking, or anything that will actually help you in life.
    You run having breakfast, or pooing?
    I work, I study, I take care of my wife, my daughter, i do gym, i sleep and i play this game. Take care of your life that I'm happy with mine.

Enviado de meu LG-K430 usando o Tapatalk
    iptables, madflo19 and milpol like this.

I would advice you to stay for 1 season in the same level then Barrie.
    There is always an option. The next season you will have a decent amount of green packs saved if you don't put efforts to hard train your team as I did while stayed the same lvl
    milpol likes this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    You run having breakfast, or pooing?
    I work, I study, I take care of my wife, my daughter, i do gym, i sleep and i play this game. Take care of your life that I'm happy with mine.
    I applaud your family for dealing with you playing your phone game.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I applaud your family for dealing with you playing your phone game.
    Soooo if you don't apparently play the game anymore and still use the forum for whatever important reason... Then don't YOU have better things to do than comment on something irrelevant? Is this helping you in life? Its kind of supercilious of you, just saying.
    madflo19 likes this.

But that's the whole point. You shouldn't be purposely having to stay in the same division, just to get a squad that can compete. That was what the negotiations were good for.

I'm on lvl 26 and when I check the transferlist 95% of the time all players are absolute garbage and if the decend ones are for the positions you already have good players, you're bound to buy the far too overpriced players from the scoutinglist.

Noticed that half of the ppl of my friendslist have stopped playing already because of this and know they bought monthly cards each season. The majority of the spenders play the game like that and think most of them will stop spending or stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    But that's the whole point. You shouldn't be purposely having to stay in the same division, just to get a squad that can compete. That was what the negotiations were good for.

I'm on lvl 26 and when I check the transferlist 95% of the time all players are absolute garbage and if the decend ones are for the positions you already have good players, you're bound to buy the far too overpriced players from the scoutinglist.

Noticed that half of the ppl of my friendslist have stopped playing already because of this and know they bought monthly cards each season. The majority of the spenders play the game like that and think most of them will stop spending or stop playing.
    remember that if you have a bad squad, you also get worse opposition, so at the end of the day it doesnt make a huge difference if you decide to spend a lot of freetime to watch videos or not. you can still be succesful without it, with the right approach.

on my other team I maybe watch videos every other day and only have the association tokens available. (i just use the greens for one player to get him up to 140% every season to set goal records and stuff) still i compete for the treble every season just by keeping my team quality under 100% and sell some players at the end where I want to buy replacements anyway.

edit: still I think that removing negos was probably one of the worst things Nordeus ever did. because like you said, many people i know also bought the monthly card and buy 5-6 new nego players every season to get to a 100% team. They will probably loose some of these players. so from a financial perspective this was also really dumb and i dont see any advantages from it for nordeus.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 03-17-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast