Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Troll results scripts and scenarios

Troll results scripts and scenarios

My recent observation of the current game engine clearly shows that the results of each match are predetermined way before the match even starts.

So let's now talk about some of the scripted engine scenarios which can be observed from the start of the match and in this case you clearly see that the best you can get out of this game is a draw or even a defeat.

Till now I have found out one script I have been following for the last 4 seasons. In my example I have taken my results and the results of my FA mates from this season. Let's see how it works:

- all the opponents are much lower overall teams.
    - in all (except 1) cases the teams are not controlled by the managers but only by ai which means the manager doesn't change anything in formation or strategy, but the situation changes drastically on its own
    - from the start of each game you lead the game like crazy, only your team is attacking during the highlights, all the stats are in your favour and mainly the opponent has only 1-2 shots on goal till the 60th min.
    - in all the matches you score first 1-3 goals

But suddenly during the last 10-15 minutes situation changes and the opponent easily scores 2-3 goals. The stats also changes a lot as he gets a lot of shots on goal during this small period of time.

So for me the key factor to understand that the game is trolled is GOALKEEPER SAVES. When during the 60th minute I see that my keeper made only 1 save and the opponent's GK made 5-7 saves or more, when I lead the game mostly with 2 goals difference and all the stats are in my favour I understand that I will be trolled during the last minutes of the game and the best I will get is a draw.

And now let's see some pictures of the current results:

Troll results scripts and scenarios-1.jpg

Troll results scripts and scenarios-3.jpg

Troll results scripts and scenarios-4.jpg

Troll results scripts and scenarios-5.jpg

Please, mind that it is ONE OF THE SCRIPTS, not the only one we may face. This is certainly my experience only but I would really like you to check your recent strange results taking it into consideration

You are welcome to share your thoughts and ideas regarding this post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Troll results scripts and scenarios-2.jpg  

Dude, goalkeeper saves are totally idiotic. Whenever in get troll results, which only happen in about 1 in 5 games, the opponents goalkeeper is an abolsute god. I drew 0 0 vs inactive low opponent and lost 1 0 vs inactive bit low opponent. In both games i had plenty of shots on goal. They had 1 or 2. But my goalkeeper saved none and theirs 6 or 8! Like a damn god. And their goalkeepers always have lower skills than mine.

But i knew i would lose that last game. Cause if i had won, i would have 6 points more than the 2nd. Now i only got 1. It has to be exiting right... not fair.
    Last edited by HeeroKamina; 03-15-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

You just know a trolling is going to occur when:

Opponent is 30-40% weaker.
    Opponent is in the bottom 2 or 3 of the League.
    Opponent Manager doesn't watch the game.
    Opponent scores in first 5 minutes or with first attack.
    Your best player is injured in first 5 minutes.
    You have a key player sent off with a straight Red.
    Your opponent has a player sent off then suddenly scores twice in 5 minutes.
    You batter the opponent but his GK is Neuer/Buffon/De Gea/even Gordon Banks rolled into one.
    Your best AML/AMC/AMR cannot score in a brothel.
    You have 10+ shots on target and score maybe 1, opponent has 3 shots on target and scores 2.
    Desperate tactical changes/subs make no difference to the outcome.
    You give up at 70 minutes knowing there's SFA you can do so just roll with it.

I am sure we have all seen this.
    jakop_b, funker, Richie72 and 5 others like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Lol, exactly. I'll add here :
    Opponent was given 2 free-kicks and score twice. And these are all his attempts for goal
    Had a draw today 2:2 with this scenario
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Rookie
    I think a key factor for dead teams is the manager. Since I started over I created like 4 or 5 teams that appeared all in the same league. At some point I wanted to test the limit of the results, so I tried to face 2 teams of mine, one going with full condition, morale, training, etc. and the other one without training, players in wrong possition, red condition and morale, and without the manager. I drew 2-2. The thing i'm going to tell you have been tested 3 times by me with the same result. So my main team was going to play against a team without training, nor bonuses, with a ST in the goal, a GK playing as ST and every single player in a wrong possition.

The curious thing is that until minute 70 I was 0-0. I decided to log in with the troll team to troll even more and try to get the win for my main team. The second I logged in my main team started to score like crazy and won 4-0. I tested the same thing with another alt and my main. Even trolling the possitions, I was losing 2-1 at minute 70, then logged in the alt and ended up winning 3-2. So imo not having a manager is so ****ing op for dead teams, for some reason the factors that should be key, like the positions of the players, wont matter if the manager is not active. Its like if the manager is active, the engine considers him guilty of having the team in such bad form, however if the manager is inactive, the engine will feel bad for the manager and be like "ohh poor manager, he couldnt put the goalkeeper in the goal, lets go 0-0"
    Last edited by Lagloriosa; 03-22-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagloriosa View Post
    I think a key factor for dead teams is the manager. Since I started over I created like 4 or 5 teams that appeared all in the same league. At some point I wanted to test the limit of the results, so I tried to face 2 teams of mine, one going with full condition, morale, training, etc. and the other one without training, players in wrong possition, red condition and morale, and without the manager. I drew 2-2. The thing i'm going to tell you have been tested 3 times by me with the same result. So my main team was going to play against a team without training, nor bonuses, with a ST in the goal, a GK playing as ST and every single player in a wrong possition.

The curious thing is that until minute 70 I was 0-0. I decided to log in with the troll team to troll even more and try to get the win for my main team. The second I logged in my main team started to score like crazy and won 4-0. I tested the same thing with another alt and my main. Even trolling the possitions, I was losing 2-1 at minute 70, then logged in the alt and ended up winning 3-2. So imo not having a manager is so ****ing op for dead teams, for some reason the factors that should be key, like the positions of the players, wont matter if the manager is not active. Its like if the manager is active, the engine considers him guilty of having the team in such bad form, however if the manager is inactive, the engine will feel bad for the manager and be like "ohh poor manager, he couldnt put the goalkeeper in the goal, lets go 0-0"
    I'm not really sure it works in this way. This season I forgot to enter only once in my league and lost to weaker opponent with the manager visiting the match. The only thing which is clear: NOTHING MATTERS NOW AND THIS GAME ENGINE HAS NO LOGIC.
    iansyorkcityfc and iptables like this.

I had a League game today versus 2nd bottom team, Manager didn’t watch and he had no supporters. I am 2nd Top. I was in a meeting at work so couldn’t attend the game straight away. I managed to join the game at 75 mins and I was 5-2 up. My ML had scored all five and was on a 10.7 rating (lol). I made the sub and eventually won 6-2.

However..... I looked at the highlights and I was 2-0 down after 7 minutes. I think I avoided the troll because I am convinced that had I watched from the start, it would have been a different story altogether. This team has trolled others in my League already so a lucky escape for me I reckon.
    Richie72 likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Apprentice
    You'll know when you get trolled, any tactical changes will not affect, read my post i got trolled so hard, maybe ill off for day or two or maybe forever to calm myself lmao.

Been there before, even if you put all of your player aside (broken formation), you still can score a goal, funny isnt it?

Today match when my team got trolled hard, check it again by screwing my formation, and i only conceded 1 lol, with some good well formation i conceded five lmao.

Ps. Not all match is troll, but when they troll you, you cant escape from it.

Just got knocked out of Round of 32. I wasn't that much better rated (80 vs 45), as I'm new to the game.

First leg, away: Won 3-1.

Second leg, home:
    • Keeper injured in the first minute,
    • Replaced keeper, he also gets injured
    • 21' striker sent off
    • MC sent off
    • Other team scores a goal early in the second half.
    • 80' AMC sent off, penalty awarded and score
    • 89' another penalty awarded
    • Lost 3-0 with ~65% posession and 13 on-target shots

Sounds like the game engine was determined to troll you. A GK injured is rare (only happened to me twice in 8 years) but a second player injured in the same game (and the GK again at that) is unheard of. Then 2 sending offs. That is super unlucky.
    Here's a tip. If your GK is injured, do not replace him. Leave him on the pitch. I had an opponent once who did just that when his GK was injured inside 10 minutes. The GK scored an 8 rating and I lost the game.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast