Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Simon lee
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: Where has the need to train gone ?

Question Where has the need to train gone ?

I had four games including association yesterday but didn’t really notice I didn’t need to train my team but before and after todays game no message telling me my team need 2 or 4 sessions , does it no longer matter ? Have I trained to the maximum? Or just another way to keep our teams level down making us spend more tokens ?
    iptables likes this.

I'd like to know that too. I had to do 4 trainings yesterday, which I left for today to combine them for the bonus.
    What I noticed is, when I logged in today, I had a message tell8ng me I need to do 2 more trainings, instead of 4.
    No logic and no explanation for me why...
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

The message always say that before any match you need to do 2 trainings, but it doesn't have any effect really, this just completes the bar we see on the home page without any affectation in the matches.
    Richie72, milpol and iptables like this.

...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Apprentice
    sometimes after asso match need to re-enter game to see if training is needed

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The message always say that before any match you need to do 2 trainings, but it doesn't have any effect really, this just completes the bar we see on the home page without any affectation in the matches.
    heh, probably, but i rather wanted to see bar filled as much i can, beside there was few events before where it was needed to have superb preparation for league match to get free att in event, i´d like to see that event again along with king of the hill

I just take an old Player and train him stretch .repeat it 4 times