Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Let’s talk seriously about tanking (or staying on purpose in the same League level).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Dont allow to tank for more then 2 seasons if you tank third season you also lose 20%
    Let hem fix the Cup draws no more managers who are 3 levels higher /manager-level should only 1 level higher if necessary so we can get a fair draw
    My suggestion :
    The C.L./S.L. and Cup can have opponents from different levels (maybe near LV, so to have similar sources and experience) but playing with associations (similar) quality.
    It was like this in the King of the Hill challenge (https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...full-time.html)
    The best event by far.
    We were playing every day against 9 teams with similar quality, different levels (but close) and different servers.
    So it can be done from the program.
    Buster Keaton and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think it's a great idea but to make this work they should go back to the old match calculations where skills actually mattered a whole lot. Friendlies are gone now, upselling is almost dealt with... Please increase the value of high white skills again!
    in my opinion the game should return to simplicity.
    Like the old training system where we could make a massive training in whole the team and then adjust the gathered cones.
    But there was a limit in the three categories and skills and must return the limits and minimum numbers.
    It's unrealistic to have a 130% q DC with 10% speed or a ST with 10% Fitness.
    There shouldn't be grey or white skills but every skill can contribute in a different way in game calculations.
    If you have a DC with low speed, then you 'll be vulnerable if opponent sets counters.
    A ST with low fitness will perform bad in the 2nd half of the game.
    Nowadays we are talking more about training (posts, screenshots, examples, players) than formations and tactics.
    This is silly, isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    There shouldn't be grey or white skills but every skill can contribute in a different way in game calculations.
    THIS, this is the Biggest mistake Nordeus made. Every football managerial game out there is "Every skill matter. Mutants came from this and ruined the game, every exploit that came later( gk training, non stop friendlys with motm, etc.. ) was to train the white skill
    milpol, Altiplano and Der_Ryan_M like this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    THIS, this is the Biggest mistake Nordeus made. Every football managerial game out there is "Every skill matter. Mutants came from this and ruined the game, every exploit that came later( gk training, non stop friendlys with motm, etc.. ) was to train the white skill
    As I am a new player I have not used GK Training glitch. I read it was very nice. many people will disagree with me, but I want it back.Combined with removing white and greys skills you will have the freedom to make the player as you want. Returning gk training combined with nikologiorgos ideas Top11 will be a new born game.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    As I am a new player I have not used GK Training glitch. I read it was very nice. many people will disagree with me, but I want it back.Combined with removing white and greys skills you will have the freedom to make the player as you want. Returning gk training combined with nikologiorgos ideas Top11 will be a new born game.
    You are right, I am not agree (to bring back GK exploit)
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 03-25-2019 at 05:20 AM.
    Altiplano and milpol like this.

Famous
    I'm stealing this from a post in a Facebook group. I don't think I've seen it mentioned in the forum.

"If a team wins a trophy (cup, champions league, super league) it levels up (and loses 20%) regardless of its final league position."

Combine that with the current lack of tokens from associations for teams that finish 9th or below in their league and the only reason left to tank is to take a break or have your name up in lights in the top 100 list.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    You are right, I am not agree (to bring back GK exploit)
    I also don't agree.
    GK trick was great because you could do a massive training in your players and give with a last drill the skills you wanted to every player.
    But this didn't have any limits so many managers created mutant/"well trained" players, mostly for playing in asso platinum or top100.
    So to keep them like this, they were tanking.
    Unfortunately the root of all evil is top100 list, that's why I recommend to remove it instead of playing Police and Thieves and the rest of "normal" players loosing features of the game every while.
    But I do recommend a simple and less time-consuming way of training like the old system (and with limits in skills).

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I'm stealing this from a post in a Facebook group. I don't think I've seen it mentioned in the forum.

"If a team wins a trophy (cup, champions league, super league) it levels up (and loses 20%) regardless of its final league position."

Combine that with the current lack of tokens from associations for teams that finish 9th or below in their league and the only reason left to tank is to take a break or have your name up in lights in the top 100 list.
    Interesting suggestion but I prefer mine.
    a tanking/staying lv team cannot play CL/SL or Cup the next season.
    The reason I don't agree with the suggestion above is that we might see tanking teams reaching the final and then loosing on purpose - lol
    Meanwhile, they will destroy other "normal" teams going for a title.

The best is to have an option to declare that your team is only for associations.
    no CL/SL, no Cup, 0-3 to every League game (or not placing at all in a League table).

Another suggestion I made is to play in associations with our secondary team, the national team we had and leave the club out of FA.
    milpol and maloukees like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    The reason I don't agree with the suggestion above is that we might see tanking teams reaching the final and then loosing on purpose - lol
    But people then will only tank for asso, they will never win a trophy like that. At least tankers that camp in some levels to win multiple cup and cl easily , will not win it anymore. Imo is not a bad idea

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I agree with you to the end. The Federation must be removed, the struggle must be personal. We must fight ourselves, not 6 people.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast