Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Let’s talk seriously about tanking (or staying on purpose in the same League level).

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not against FA, only the top100 list (and not against all those managers there. Some of them are playing fair).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I 'm not against FA, only the top100 list (and not against all those managers there. Some of them are playing fair).
    I already wanted to say because I'm against FA either. I totally agree with what you say.

I'm personally against the FA. bad Google Translation
    Last edited by Anarşi; 03-25-2019 at 08:49 AM.

I really like the save/load idea and the restart from level 1 idea. All of us need a break or have to go on a vacation or have tight schedules/exams etc, save load would be great. And waiting 2 to 3 weeks to delete an account and restart is too long, if we can restart at level 1 and bring along our managerial stats, that would be awesome.

For the CL, definitely agree on the 1 attempt only if he won previously. In fact i was thinking maybe only allow each team only 1 attempt at both cup and cl/sl per level. If you played in it once at say level 2. You cannot play it again for level 2 again. Doesnt matter if you win or lose.
    milpol and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    But people then will only tank for asso, they will never win a trophy like that. At least tankers that camp in some levels to win multiple cup and cl easily , will not win it anymore. Imo is not a bad idea
    @Niko still has a valid point about tankers making it to the final before fielding an exhausted team of 1 star players in order to win nothing.
    IImaestroII and nikolgiorgos like this.

I agree that removing the Top100 would be good for the game. But I wonder how many of the games top spenders (real money) are in the Top100. Nordeus are unlikely to remove it if it's important to those people who pay to play the game. Nordeus somehow need to preserve the situation where those who pay are given a significant advantage (it's freemium game after all) while minimising the effect on those of us who pay little to nothing to play the game (but watch the vids etc).

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    in my opinion the game should return to simplicity.
    Like the old training system where we could make a massive training in whole the team and then adjust the gathered cones.
    But there was a limit in the three categories and skills and must return the limits and minimum numbers.
    It's unrealistic to have a 130% q DC with 10% speed or a ST with 10% Fitness.
    There shouldn't be grey or white skills but every skill can contribute in a different way in game calculations.
    If you have a DC with low speed, then you 'll be vulnerable if opponent sets counters.
    A ST with low fitness will perform bad in the 2nd half of the game.
    Nowadays we are talking more about training (posts, screenshots, examples, players) than formations and tactics.
    This is silly, isn't it ?
    I kind of disagree here niko. At the end of the day this is an economic simulation game, where you gather (or buy for real money) ressources and use them in the best way possible to do well in the game and be better than other players.
    To be fair, the realistic part in this game doesn't bother me a bit. I don't care if a skills says speed or shooting, because in the numbers of the game it doesn't matter. We just know (or knew) that white skills make your player better.
    And of course this is unrealistic when a DC with 1% speed is a very good player. But who cares? People play this game to win games and trophies and try to outsmart the opposition with the tools the game gives you. And it will always be that way. In a competitive game very few people care about realism, mostly newer players maybe. So if speed would be a white skill for a DC would it be another game? I don't think so, you would maybe just train a bit different, thats all.
    Imo there needs to be a catchy thing about the game, which makes you wanna play more. Gather more ressources, invest more money and dominate your opponent. Skills were that thing for the players, who invested more time into the game than casual players.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 03-25-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    got to be better rewards for winning league/cups etc has to be tokens for top 4, still lose 20%, all those below to bottom 2 lose 20% as well,also lose two best players as this would probably happen in real football

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I really like the save/load idea and the restart from level 1 idea. All of us need a break or have to go on a vacation or have tight schedules/exams etc, save load would be great. And waiting 2 to 3 weeks to delete an account and restart is too long, if we can restart at level 1 and bring along our managerial stats, that would be awesome.
    That was a feature of the old TE when they removed it back at November of 2016.
    You could start from LV1 transferring your tokens and packs, items and some club achievements.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-new-club.html

For the CL, definitely agree on the 1 attempt only if he won previously. In fact i was thinking maybe only allow each team only 1 attempt at both cup and cl/sl per level. If you played in it once at say level 2. You cannot play it again for level 2 again. Doesnt matter if you win or lose.
    You mean a team which is tanking, to play for the next CL or Cup if won it for one more extra attempt ?
    But if his plans are to stay again , why ?
    milpol, EastsiderSG and maloukees like this.

That was a good feature. Even more so now since only at level 4 can a new team join asso. Many restarting might prefer to just pick a level 1 team especially since at high levels, it gets boring.

For CL/SL and cup, what i meant is quite similar to what you suggested. But instead of letting people try again if they lose. I was thinking it was better to allow every team only 1 chance at CL/SL and cup per level. So if they fail to promote, they cannot participate next season whether they win or lose. But they shouldnt apply this at high levels as they are forced to tank by the game engine. I mean i read that there werent enough players so all remain at same level.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-25-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    I agree that removing the Top100 would be good for the game. But I wonder how many of the games top spenders (real money) are in the Top100. Nordeus are unlikely to remove it if it's important to those people who pay to play the game. Nordeus somehow need to preserve the situation where those who pay are given a significant advantage (it's freemium game after all) while minimising the effect on those of us who pay little to nothing to play the game (but watch the vids etc).
    How many token buyers are in the top100 list ?
    Maybe none - lol
    If you check the list with a first view you can see that the majority of the teams and groups are 4*-5* stars.
    If you go deeper and start examining the teams, you 'll see that the majority of them are tanking or have very poor trophies (for being in top100 or being token buyers).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-25-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast