Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Don't get it, severall calls from users that others do not buy tokens.....
    Friends, this whole game is up and running because users buy tokens!
    Without them there is no t11 to play on.

This game has to made profit from his users in order to update, keep going etc.etc.....
    If you do not like the way the game rules, stop. Don't bother with calls as: ''do not buy tokens'' or simular text.
    This game will be up with regardless of tokens or not. How naive you must be to think you cant run this as a free site. I wont make much money as free, of course, but token buyers did not make this site. token buyers made them rich though

Funny as many people are really not bothered to read the thread properly and come around saying things that are not a case here.

and mate, Arsenal lost to Bradford, I know, but did they get rapped 4-2 after a lead of 2 goals and Bradford being down to 10 mens? NO so try to stick by the thread instead of saying things that have nothing to do with the subject.

Again, I already lost in the past against smaller team and I agree with that, if the manager is watching the game and change it's tactics then surely soemthing can be done but game or not this is just a basic of logic

A (much) smaller team cannot come back from 2 goals down to win 4-2 without changing it's tactics. First half and second half of that game have been day and night, the game ended with me having more possession but it went from 70% on first half for me to 35% in second half, so if your basic is that doesn't matter what you do, it's game and things like happen, then there is no point buying tokens to build yourself a bigger team and only good money management is enough just like I have been doing for the first 5 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This game will be up with regardless of tokens or not. How naive you must be to think you cant run this as a free site. I wont make much money as free, of course, but token buyers did not make this site. token buyers made them rich though
    Of course not.....the less token buyers remain, the less advertisment income they will get.....It's all about third partys (ads.) combine with selling tokens.
    Playing with team: Oranje

The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens-season-i-got-2nd-place-league-4th-ch-league.jpg
    after predicting that i will : win home and lose away vs same **** 4-4-2 !

CAN ANY SMART MOD/PRO GUY EXPLAIN THIS ? I WIN ALL 4-4-2 WITH MY TACTIC AND ONLY IMPORTANT MATCHES I LOSE!

PS. Don`t fcking think to come and reply : " you got attacked on flanks , you bull**** ..."

Tactics fail or the game just suck ? ? ?
    after using all boosts to get the team 100 ready : look first and look second result !

The Proof that this game sucks, do not buy tokens-shit-game-tactic.jpg
    fcking bul**** tactics and ****s when i have a top team every single player with his skill careful chose !

i lose vs a fcking dumb player with players like this :
    his gk (59,4 def/ 61,4 atk / 62 mental) vs my gk (66,2 def / 60,2 atk / 63,2 mental)
    list can continue whit all players how idiot can be this game and fcking annoying !!

You sure smoke too much pot o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Tactics fail or the game just suck ? ? ?
    after using all boosts to get the team 100 ready : look first and look second result !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	**** game tactic.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	5939
    fcking bul**** tactics and ****s when i have a top team every single player with his skill careful chose !

i lose vs a fcking dumb player with players like this :
    his gk (59,4 def/ 61,4 atk / 62 mental) vs my gk (66,2 def / 60,2 atk / 63,2 mental)
    list can continue whit all players how idiot can be this game and fcking annoying !!
    I use to win 6-0 or more in league vs 4-4-2 flat and have hard times scoring even one goal again the same 4-4-2 in cup, with same qualities around. It's just that you get penalized in cups vs weaker teams, and that s it. For what i can add, playing 3 back with no dmc vs any formation with 2 STs isnt good, you ll alwais get goals against. If you scorr back nps, if you dont, loss gets you.

How naive you must be to think anything on the web is run as a free site
    Better? Better.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Rookie
    thats not surprising. i even lost matches against teams with about 7 Skill Points less thana me with manager offline ... just like you say, very very weirdie scores. that and other things keeps me from buying tokens. waste of money

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanghai Shenhua View Post

look at this,you will feel much better

No wonder you lost with such a stupid tactic, what is that 3 1 6 rofl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast