Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negotiations are about to start........who's in ?

I just need to know how I get in direct contact with the company so we can talk about it

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheusimm10 View Post
    How do I contact Nordeus for refund of my tokens?
    Even I faced a similar situation, I bout that pick which cost 60 rupees Indian currency and when I contacted them, didn't get even a dime nor the tokens. But you can surely try. There always hope . Check settings there will be contact support. U can go there and start a mail.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

This is very demoralizing to the game, I'm trying to find the email to get in direct contact but I can not, could you give me the instructions?

This is very demoralizing to the game, I'm trying to find the email to get in direct contact but I can not, could you give me the instructions?
    As Ive told you via PM, in the bugs section theres the direct link to the form;

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...hift-form.html

PM me your Manager IDs and once Ive time I'll try to contact the admins directly.

Tap the (?)
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Rookie
    Can u see the "?" Question mark on the bottom of the screen just adjacent to the screw symbol. U will find your queries there. I hope that helps

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

How do I contact Nordeus for refund of my tokens?
    Use the in game help function, the '?' in a circle at the bottom of the menu. Click the search (magnifying glass) then tap on any question (doesn't matter if it's relevant to your problem). A 'message' symbol will appear in the top right which will allow you to message Nordeus support directly. [All from Android, may be slightly different on iOS]

However, if I'm understanding your issue properly, my recollection of negotiations is that the tokens only get taken out when the offer is accepted. So just making an offer wouldn't have removed the tokens (others will correct me if I'm wrong!).

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    Hi everyone,

There was an issue with current negotiation bids that had not been accepted; tokens will be returned with tomorrow's daily update. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    milpol and Matheusimm10 like this.

Muito Obrigado a todos pela ajuda
    Parece que foi um problema no servidor

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

There was an issue with current negotiation bids that had not been accepted; tokens will be returned with tomorrow's daily update. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thanks for the info
    Hope to get my refund back as well (12 hours from now)
    20 tokens

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast