Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America

Just set the

Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-download.jpg

and sleep with your phone
    Richie72 and milpol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Because you want to win the Super Cup, the first ever Super Cup.

.......So your league match finishes and you have no time to think about training your players back to full fitness. What you gonna do? Simply hit the button that puts them back to 99% regardless of how many greens it costs or how much training each player misses out on. BANG! Minimum 22 greens spent just like that.
    Lol, I had 4 mins to do training, in total used 45 greens,( no problem as i have 2k of them.)

the match went to pens, won 5-3... happy days
    Altiplano and Richie72 like this.

Addicted
    The Quadruple for me and a pic of my current status at the end to show my triple last season too

Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-sans-titre9.jpgSuper Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-sans-titre91.jpgSuper Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-sans-titre92.jpgSuper Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-sans-titre8.jpgSuper Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America-sans-titre93.jpg
    milpol, Buster Keaton and efc123 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123