Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879

    Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America

    It seems that Nordeus developers make the Super cup timing match on the last day very late.

    My match for example will be tomorrow around 4 am in the morning ( I am living in east asia ) at this time I will be probably asleep and unable to manage my team while my opponent who lives in west europe will be playing the match around 10-11 pm his time ...

    Giving the fact the Super cup match is only 1 match , the late timing which is chose by Nordeus is indirectly giving an advantage for certain teams based on their location by allowing them to watch their teams performance over other manager who probably won't be able to do so ....


    Recommandation :

    Please make the super cup based on two games instead of 1 ( it's more fair ; each manager plays on his land and can change timing ....)
    Please make the two super cup matches on Sunday / Monday ( the first two days of each new season instead of the last day )

    In case the first two suggestions were refused ( probably they will cause nordeus never listen to us ) I hope that Nordeus dev will fix and put an end to the location/timing discrimination in next version next month !!!

    Thx
    iptables and maloukees like this.

  2. #2
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    It seems that Nordeus developers make the Super cup timing match on the last day very late.

    My match for example will be tomorrow around 4 am in the morning ( I am living in east asia ) at this time I will be probably asleep and unable to manage my team while my opponent who lives in west europe will be playing the match around 10-11 pm his time ...

    Giving the fact the Super cup match is only 1 match , the late timing which is chose by Nordeus is indirectly giving an advantage for certain teams based on their location by allowing them to watch their teams performance over other manager who probably won't be able to do so ....


    Recommandation :

    Please make the super cup based on two games instead of 1 ( it's more fair ; each manager plays on his land and can change timing ....)
    Please make the two super cup matches on Sunday / Monday ( the first two days of each new season instead of the last day )

    In case the first two suggestions were refused ( probably they will cause nordeus never listen to us ) I hope that Nordeus dev will fix and put an end to the location/timing discrimination in next version next month !!!

    Thx
    Luck of the draw pal. You've been playing top11 long enough to know league, cup, ucl and asso games are sometimes played at 4am etc. It's a worldwide game. Some you win some you lose. A 2 legged final ? Unheard of even in the real world.
    I gather he actually won the champions league and you didn't. So he has home advantage. VOILA. I can understand some moaning but that is petty

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    121
    Honestly, with the current game system, you probably will do better if you don't watch.
    USARABAT and dave1311 like this.
    TropikThunder


    Seasons: 12
    Level: 12
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1


    Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Luck of the draw pal. You've been playing top11 long enough to know league, cup, ucl and asso games are sometimes played at 4am etc. It's a worldwide game. Some you win some you lose. A 2 legged final ? Unheard of even in the real world.
    I gather he actually won the champions league and you didn't. So he has home advantage. VOILA. I can understand some moaning but that is petty
    Hey

    First, mentioning the association time matches is irrelevant for two reasons:
    1- Association results don't bring personal trophies to the manager therefore watching the matches is not much important.
    2- Managers are allowed to join the association that suits his location and he can talk with the captain to change the home time match in way that is suitable for all members and by watching one of the 2 legs he will automatically be watching the 2nd leg. Moreover 1st leg in association is never played at 4 am or even after 1:00 am

    Second , I'm in level 50 and my museum is filled with tens of triple crowns. Throughout my career, I never played a final cup , cl , super league after 11 pm. so give me a break, your excuses / arguments are biased.

    Third, you pointed that the bad timing is because I've won the super league not champions league which is true. but did Nordeus ever informed us the managers that winning the champions league will give the winner such advantage in the timing of the match ? No. Moreover, If you want to go to real life football, usually the super cup match is played either in a neutral place / time or at the ground/timing of the cup winner ( the weaker team not stronger )...therefore you reference/ argument is also invalid.

    Finally, the late timing of the Super cup match is unfair and unjust not only for me but for the millions of managers who live in the eastern Hemisphere ( Asia). Therefore it's not a matter of " sometimes you win/ sometimes you lose " or sometimes you can watch the game and sometimes can't .... it's a matter of a timing that will ALWAYS favor the managers who are living in the western hemisphere.

    The devs can definitely do something to find a middle solution because I never complained about my cup / cl final match timing in 50 seasons/months ... so yea they can create good times for both managers in a way that allow both managers to watch / manage their teams and provide equal opportunities for everybody.

    I hope that discrimination based on location/ timing in Super cup stops and no more biased excuses are made !

  5. #5
    Apprentice Kelpie Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    171
    meh ,I won the CL so my Super Cup match is at 8am my time and about 11pm - midnight for my French opponent. Still wouldnt mind knowing what if anything ,apart from a trophy in the cabinet , the winner and loser get. If its nothing but a trophy then who cares really.
    iptables likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 3
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 1
    CUP WINNER 2
    CUP RUNNER UP 1
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 1
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 1
    CUP DOUBLES 1
    CUP TREBLES 1

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    meh ,I won the CL so my Super Cup match is at 8am my time and about 11pm - midnight for my French opponent.
    Still wouldnt mind knowing what if anything ,apart from a trophy in the cabinet , the winner and loser get. If its nothing but a trophy then who cares really.
    Thanks for sharing your super cup match timing with us ... if that has to prove something, it proves the wrong theory of favoring the champions league in terms of timing.

    Wish my match was around 8 am ... perhaps you will be playing during the church sunday mass or at least breakfast tea time haha anyway wish you good luck
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

  7. #7
    Apprentice iptables's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    252
    Mine is 23:40. Still late, like I don't have other things to do at that time.
    scalle and milpol like this.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

  8. #8
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,023
    I'm lucky. Mine is 21:15 . Didn't want that late but still better than 22:00+
    iptables likes this.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I'm lucky. Mine is 21:15 . Didn't want that late but still better than 22:00+
    do you live in Europe ?

  10. #10
    Famous milpol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,023
    yes, Greece

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast