Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Super Cup match timing favors teams living in West Europe and America

Famous
    I wonder if Nordeus will have enough time to buy all the players that get put up for sale by draw manipulators after such late Super Cup kick offs before the servers shut down for the season? Lol.
    USARABAT and milpol like this.

Pro
    For Draw Manipulators living in the Eastern Hemisphere

Option A- Stay Awake and sack the players after the Super cup match
    Option B- Sell the players for highest price and forget the Super cup match

For Draw Manipulators living in the Western Hemisphere

One Option only : Watch the match and immediately sack the players
    Last edited by USARABAT; 03-30-2019 at 11:06 AM.

Famous
    Super Cup should be played on the 1st day of the season. That would make life interesting for draw manipulation.
    USARABAT likes this.

I can't understand why they put super league final so close to league match, only 18 mins apart

17.23 league match (away)
    17.41 Super league final, ( i won CL, so home team, but can't change the time)

Quote Originally Posted by efc123 View Post
    I can't understand why they put super league final so close to league match, only 18 mins apart

It's super cup not super league. Same here.

21:15 league match
    21:30 super cup.
    efc123 likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Hey

First, mentioning the association time matches is irrelevant for two reasons:
    1- Association results don't bring personal trophies to the manager therefore watching the matches is not much important.
    2- Managers are allowed to join the association that suits his location and he can talk with the captain to change the home time match in way that is suitable for all members and by watching one of the 2 legs he will automatically be watching the 2nd leg. Moreover 1st leg in association is never played at 4 am or even after 1:00 am

Second , I'm in level 50 and my museum is filled with tens of triple crowns. Throughout my career, I never played a final cup , cl , super league after 11 pm. so give me a break, your excuses / arguments are biased.

Third, you pointed that the bad timing is because I've won the super league not champions league which is true. but did Nordeus ever informed us the managers that winning the champions league will give the winner such advantage in the timing of the match ? No. Moreover, If you want to go to real life football, usually the super cup match is played either in a neutral place / time or at the ground/timing of the cup winner ( the weaker team not stronger )...therefore you reference/ argument is also invalid.

Finally, the late timing of the Super cup match is unfair and unjust not only for me but for the millions of managers who live in the eastern Hemisphere ( Asia). Therefore it's not a matter of " sometimes you win/ sometimes you lose " or sometimes you can watch the game and sometimes can't .... it's a matter of a timing that will ALWAYS favor the managers who are living in the western hemisphere.

The devs can definitely do something to find a middle solution because I never complained about my cup / cl final match timing in 50 seasons/months ... so yea they can create good times for both managers in a way that allow both managers to watch / manage their teams and provide equal opportunities for everybody.

I hope that discrimination based on location/ timing in Super cup stops and no more biased excuses are made !
    you are pathetically petty minded pal. and for your info the Champions Leagues Winners are not at home in the final as there is no attendance bonus awarded to them, just the kick off time is in their favour. if you don't like it you can always move house lol or quit top 11 as all you ever do is winge and moan on here

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by efc123 View Post

Because you want to win the Super Cup, the first ever Super Cup.

.......So your league match finishes and you have no time to think about training your players back to full fitness. What you gonna do? Simply hit the button that puts them back to 99% regardless of how many greens it costs or how much training each player misses out on. BANG! Minimum 22 greens spent just like that.

Haha Nordeus.... those tricky executives always thinking of ways to make us use more resources than we should
    Altiplano likes this.

The timing doesnt seem to be based on CL winner. I checked and i have alot of Thais and Indonesians as well as Viets on my list and they are also playing at 4-5am eventhough they are CL winners. I think they just didnt get it right for this first tournament.
    Richie72 and Altiplano like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    The timing doesnt seem to be based on CL winner. I checked and i have alot of Thais and Indonesians as well as Viets on my list and they are also playing at 4-5am eventhough they are CL winners. I think they just didnt get it right for this first tournament.
    and so yes it's random. it's just usarabat who thinks there is a conspiracy against him lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast