Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree359Likes

Thread: Season 117 - Are you ready?

...and the cunning coach of 94.7% won the other coach of 114%. So I will be playing against a 95% team in the Super Cup tomorrow. Yiiiiipppppiiiii!!!!!
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    ...and the cunning coach of 94.7% won the other coach of 114%. So I will be playing against a 95% team in the Super Cup tomorrow. Yiiiiipppppiiiii!!!!!
    I dont know what is worst, a 94 or a 114 xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I dont know what is worst, a 94 or a 114 xD
    I know what you're thinking, am not going to be trolled... Nordeus knows my account and they installed an anti-troll virus to protect me
    khris likes this.

I know what you're thinking, am not going to be trolled... Nordeus knows my account and they installed an anti-troll virus to protect me
    Usually the troll works in a dynamic way -ye, no, ye, no...- so really would be strange if this team have the scenario un his favour again...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Usually the troll works in a dynamic way -ye, no, ye, no...- so really would be strange if this team have the scenario un his favour again...
    I don't think he trolled the other guy, that high quality team did not have any midfielder, not 1. Any good manager knows that most games are won in the midfield.
    A lot of times when I don't know what formation to play, I make sure what I have in my defence and midfield is enough to contain the opponent.
    For me its a reality in football, no matter how good a team looks you will lose against any lower team that has at least average midfielders.
    khris likes this.

Nouvion FC appeared in their first Champions League Final against an equally-rated team, but had to be content with second place after a 1-4 loss. The Management was unable to attend due to a negligible mobile bradband signal while on his travels, so the lads had to cope on their own and they didn't fare too well, midfielder Michael Owens scoring a 17th minute equalising goal before the match ran away from them.

They came out of their shells this evening, however, and recorded a 4-0 away win over mediocre opposition to gain the points needed to secure their 4th League Championship. The manager of the 2nd place team was in attendance supporting the home side, but finally Nouvion were able to raise a mental V-sign in his direction after the match. Midfielder Federico Benitez opened the scoring with a conversion of a Philippe Hollenstein corner, then the wingers got into action. Gary Sampson curled a free-kick out of the reach of a desperately diving keeper to stretch the lead, David Dorizon scored the third soon after, and was then the uncredited supplier of the cross that Sampson rammed into the net early in the second half.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s04-results-day-27.jpg

If the Desert Rats FC Management was looking further ahead than just the next days' matches he would have seen this 1st vs 2nd clash coming, and stopped worrying about the iffy results that littered the early part of this week. The Championship has already been settled so both sides played with an end-of-term intensity, the match being decided by an opportunist strike by target man Louis Moules.

Season 117 - Are you ready?-s42-results-day-27.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-27-2019 at 09:11 AM.
    Nebu and MNK Kaskada like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I need some of that. Please infect my account

Dreamer
    What a season
    Didn't expect anything positive
    After such a long time - at least I have one trophy this season
    All in all - kinda satisfied with the team performance
    Till next season
    Cheers folks😂
    Nebu likes this.

Red Kelpie FC win the League by a massive minimum of 22 points and the manager is happy. It is always the managers prime objective to win the League.Season 117 - Are you ready?-2019-04-27.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    What a season
    Didn't expect anything positive
    After such a long time - at least I have one trophy this season
    All in all - kinda satisfied with the team performance
    Till next season
    Cheers folks😂
    Me too chai, after long time two trophies for me, league amd cup. Dont know what to expect next season

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast