Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: what's the REAL reason behind merging servers ?

20 teams - wrong.
    Level 70 - wrong.
    50 teams after - wrong.
    8 teams promote - wrong (at highest level 10 teams promote, sometimes 12 or even all league) that way they are making even more problems.

We need to set a cap at L80 with a cap at 440 avq points -10* L80- and stuck teams there with a flexible politic of retirements retiring players before as more avq they have to have a dynamic level there having activity.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    You have some wrong information there. Ask Nik he is more informed. We had 28 teams level 79, other server had 28 teams level 79. And we are not playing together, there are still two servers. Both servers stayed levels 79 but now we have 5 or 6 leagues (same on other server). If we are to gether we would have 3 leauges level 80, season after that 2 leagues level 81 (more than 8 teams promote), season after that we are stuck again. Nothing changed there.
    yes, it seems those two max lv servers still exist but I made an interesting discovery.
    Still collecting info and post later.
    I believe that the merge of servers won't give a solution in top of the server teams but it needs study and a pack of new features.
    I made two for example.
    Playing in the Cup and CL/SL with teams +- 1,2 levels but with "asso" quality.
    Maximum quality 140-150%. Above that only with personal trainer and real money tokens.

The reason they merged the servers I believe is that there is no balance in levels and accounts.
    Some servers has max LV 79, other 69 (or less). To much distance.
    Some servers have 5 M' accounts, others 1 M'.
    MNK Kaskada and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We need to set a cap at L80 with a cap at 440 avq points -10* L80- and stuck teams there with a flexible politic of retirements retiring players before as more avq they have to have a dynamic level there having activity.
    Nordeus said level 100 is a cap. I am not sure how is that going to work. I think we should make our own leagues like in some other similar manager games.

In my 35T account today, I played against a (Cup opponent) team that was created last month. I felt pity for the manager, jumping from lvl 1 to 8, yes, the game fixed him at level 8. I guess that's in agreement with Nik's findings, it seems new managers were moved up but the old ones remain where they are.

I think the merging of the servers is just the beginning of Nordeus' plan, their possibilities now seem endless.
    Last edited by Nebu; 04-03-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think your opponent is a bot team (fake nordeus account).
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, it seems those two max lv servers still exist but I made an interesting discovery.
    Still collecting info and post later.
    I believe that the merge of servers won't give a solution in top of the server teams but it needs study and a pack of new features.
    I made two for example.
    Playing in the Cup and CL/SL with teams +- 1,2 levels but with "asso" quality.
    Maximum quality 140-150%. Above that only with personal trainer and real money tokens.

The reason they merged the servers I believe is that there is no balance in levels and accounts.
    Some servers has max LV 79, other 69 (or less). To much distance.
    Some servers have 5 M' accounts, others 1 M'.
    That idea is much better, I like that. Actually I found that they did merge some smaller server with mine. Delije Sever from my Assotiation SLOBODA is now on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    In my 35T account today, I played against a (Cup opponent) team that was created last month. I felt pity for the manager, jumping from lvl 1 to 8, yes, the game fixed him at level 8. I guess that's in agreement with Nik's findings, it seems new managers were moved up but the old ones remain where they are.

I think the merging of the servers is just the beginning of Nordeus' plan, their possibilities now seem endless.
    That is a Nordeus bot team (computer 3-4* team). Merging server is dangerous. It could all crush one day.

With 20k active teams per server and no top yet thats a problem... The exponentiallity does all job lol

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    And what if they merge servers, we still go forward in to infinite levels - 8 teams goes level up and 4 team stay level. After only one season and it shall like they did nothing. Exactly nothing, if you want one season fixing and another season same thing like before merging those two servers.

One more problem, servers are made by the time zones. If they merge servers from Indonesia with servers from Europe we shall have problems with games at 00:00-2:00 am or 4:00-6:00 am. If I can't watch game, I am not going to play.

Totally agree about the first point ... the promotion of only 8 teams will always create problems at top server.

2nd point regarding "servers are made by time zones" i have no idea about this before but if it's 100% accurate and they merge servers from far places for examble server America with server Middle East many won't be able to watch their matches on first or 2nd leg which is unfair and soon those managers will stop caring about this game ... but what's the solution ? how to bring more managers from different areas of the world to play together without we criticize the timing zones ? the solution in my opinion is to set up one time for all matches such as 11 am in Asia = 11 pm in America ... this way everybody should be awake and every body can stay awake but can the machines of top 11 handle millions of matches in same time ???? the technicians should answer this

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast