Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Morale

Morale

Someone explain morale to me. Before my 1st league game I boosted everyone’s morale to perfect in the starting eleven, won 6-0 away and now need 15 morale points to get them back to perfect?

How depressing it must be to win 6-0 eh?

Quote Originally Posted by chebloke View Post
    Someone explain morale to me. Before my 1st league game I boosted everyone’s morale to perfect in the starting eleven, won 6-0 away and now need 15 morale points to get them back to perfect?

Never push to perfect, only to green and only if its yellow.

How exactly does that answer the question?

Dreamer
    waste of time, i've got over 2500 healing pack because it seems no one get injured anymore, yet come match day game engine cant wait to send a player off

Addicted

it's been an issue for over 6 months now since Nordeus tweaked it. nothing will get done about it. just have high morale when playing tough opponents otherwise just good morale. it won't change the result generally, it's just another Nordeus scam
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

How exactly does that answer the question?
    Not directly, I'm just saying don't waste your morale packs like this. Morale always goes down, no matter of the result. When you loose and certain players perform bad, a bit more, but it rarely goes up on a player...

Well you can get now daily morale packs for looking vids if the green has stopped with vids

and wait till morale is red/bad then use 2 morale boosters to get it full /fantastic

This way you can save morale boosters
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 04-02-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Morale have no impact in the game.
    It's useful sometimes to observe the form of a player.
    I have 7.5 K blue packs.
    Use a double pack only in my finals.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-02-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    king7eric likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The morale system in Top Eleven is upside-down. Win a match, and players who score hat-tricks or otherwise get higher ratings need their morale boosted before the next match. Lose heavily and all is right with the world and some players even gain morale...

I go into each match with all the players on 'very good' morale - if any are on 'superb' it's because they gained that status or I've had to use more than one Morale pack to get them up from below 'very good'.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Morale have no impact in the game.
    It's useful sometimes to observe the form of a player.
    I have 7.5 K blue packs.
    Use a double pack only in my finals.
    It has no impact, but you use it double in finals...

@Nikolgiorgos, you are my guru, but what can we actually know for certain? Do you have inside information about this?

There are so many possible factors, so it’s so hard to know the impact of one (condition, morale, tactics, presence, training, etc. ) for sure. Do they actually have impact is much asked.

All guys in here have their opinions, but not all aspects of the game can be analyzed like training points, etc., so I guess it’s only speculation, isn’t?

There might be a reasonable influence, there might be a small influence, there might be no influence. What can we know, what do you know for sure?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast