Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

So, giving morale boosters to players has no affect on players. This is just great! ;-)
    After reading all this, the best way to manage a team is to log on to a game, exchange boosters with other managers, not blue we don't need those ;-) and leave the game and log on the following day.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Of course you would give him 2 blue packs
    Yes is the answer from me too. Every time I 'm playing a final, my players (11 + possible subs) must have at least "very good" morale.

So, giving morale boosters to players has no affect on players.
    I think there are many examples where someone can "prove" that morale doesn't affect performance, but I 'm sure, from my training, that bad morale makes my players much more vulnerable to injuries when I train them.
    I also considering morale as an indicator that shows in which condition-form my player is. The reverse effect. I don't give booster to my player to play better but I observe that when his morale is dropping, maybe he is coming in a "deforme" period. If he drops to poor morale, then I give 2 boosters to prevent him from an injury or maybe from a fatal mistake in a game.

Here I want to say about the subject of this thread. We have some issues of the game and trying to categorize to those scenarios below
    a) One thing has no effect in the game, it's psychological, it's a rumor, it's a Myth
    b) One thing affects the game, maybe not all the time but we must always consider this. It's a fact.
    c) One thing, has some effect but this is only a +1%, +2%, +3*, so it's lost among other factors of the program - or the roll dice of the game.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-09-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    t11_fan and Rosli Said like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

so what were saying here is morale doesn't really do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Sons of Pitches View Post
    so what were saying here is morale doesn't really do anything?
    what I understood from these posts, morale boosters do not increase the performance of players just decrease the chance of a player getting injured.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Player gains another star and just got stronger. Does this have any bearing on his ratings or performances ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 23
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

ok, let's resume about morale
    Low morale has a negative effect in training. We don't power training a player with poor morale (cause of injuries) > Fact
    If we give blue boosters and our players have perfect morale and condition, this doesn't guarantee good performance > Fact
    A player with low morale can also play good and have a good rate > Fact
    Morale can increase with 1-2 good performances > Fact
    We can use morale as an indicator, to recognize the "form" situation of our player > possible but more to investigate
    Some more interesting questions :
    Our player got injured in a game. After that, we saw that also his morale dropped. In an injury of another player, his morale didn't drop. Why ?
    A team with 2-3 with bad morale players, can play good and have victories. A team with all the players in bad morale, can perform also good ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-09-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Player gains another star and just got stronger
    Hi dave.
    hmmm, ok, let's talk about stars.
    We read a lot posts, here in the forum, saying, "my scout level ST, playing sh..t, while the 4* defender of the other team played great. WHY ?
    But let see the quality and not the stars.
    My player, Neymar, is playing good this season. He is 4* (actually he is in his first 5*), q90 if I add the sp.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-neymar-d20.jpg

My other ST, Pele, isn't playing so good. He is 6* (actually he is in his first 7*), q100 if I add the sp.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-pele-d20.jpg

Another player I got a picture from TM, has 3* and q84.
    Mythbusters of top eleven-3-stars-player.jpg

Pele, the 6-7* player doesn't have the double quality (and maybe performance ) from the 3* player.
    He has about 18% better quality form him and about 10% better quality from Neymar.
    But if Neymar (or the 3* player) is in a better form period from Pele, of course he can perform better.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-10-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    t11_fan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hi dave.
    hmmm, ok, let's talk about stars.
    We read a lot posts, here in the forum, saying, "my scout level ST, playing sh..t, while the 4* defender of the other team played great. WHY ?
    But let see the quality and not the stars.
    My player, Neymar, is playing good this season. He is 4* (actually he is in his first 5*), q90 if I add the sp.
    Attachment 55184

My other ST, Pele, isn't playing so good. He is 6* (actually he is in his first 7*), q100 if I add the sp.
    Attachment 55185

Another player I got a picture from TM, has 3* and q84.
    Attachment 55186

Pele, the 6-7* player doesn't have the double quality (and maybe performance ) from the 3* player.
    He has about 18% better quality form him and about 10% better quality from Neymar.
    But if Neymar (or the 3* player) is in a better form period from Pele, of course he can perform better.
    Hey buddy.

My two 5 star strikers are scoring for fun this season. Both fast trainers too so should be around for a while. I decided to blow a few Green packs when I was bored and trained them both to scouts.
    I'm keen to see if they get even better than the 9 & 10 ratings they get every game !

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 23
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Honestly, I think we may distribute skill point randomly and the effect would be the same. But it is also more sexy to play realisticly by adding attack pts to strikers and defensive one to defenders. But I rekkon the result will be the same if you do the other way round (which I do with good success too).

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Some saying that if you have two games in one day, you can't win both.
    Obviously it's a MYTH !

Attachment 55084
    what about three or four....
    cookizzz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast