Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Morale improves your players? = MYTH OR NHA?

All matches are already scripted in Top Eleven system. When you see a live match, you see an already scripted match. I mean, if I will play at 21:00 with someone, the match will be scripted before 21:00, and you will only see the results. You can't change anything :X lol it's a myth.
    Last edited by Pavel Zelene; 11-08-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    Morale improves your players? = MYTH OR NHA?

All matches are already scripted in Top Eleven system. When you see a live match, you see an already scripted match. I mean, if I will play at 21:00 with someone, the match will be scripted before 21:00, and you will only see the results. You can't change anything :X lol it's a myth.
    If the game actually was scripted beforehand, how would you explaine such game changing live events as substitutions

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Haha you're right. How about morale boosters?

Pro
    Substitutes could easily be just transcripted from other names. As in you substute Adams with Feichl. Normally Adams would have scored, but now Feichl scores.

There is actually a time difference in devices. I should investigate this. When I watch a game on my iphone I can support myself with my second team on the ipad. The game on the ipad however is sometimes 3 minutes ahead of the game on the iphone. That is a bit strange.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Haha you're right. How about morale boosters?
    As Mourinho is saying when the game is starting, you can use morale booster is for increasing the morale of a player - but he isn't saying that after that, the player will perform better

anyway, we talk about that in those posts
    #26, #29, #32
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

All matches are already scripted in Top Eleven system
    "Man on the moon"
    Mythbusters of top eleven-man-moon.jpg

A Myth is saying that there is no live game.
    The game is fixed 3 min. before it is started, when we cannot make any more changes. Then, the program is making a calculation and we see the visualization of that.
    Sometimes thinking that we can intervene , we ‘re making subs but the actions are already scripted. If we sub player and he got a card, it was the previous player/position that got the card. The same for scorers or injuries.
    Some people saying also, that the League is already fixed after the draw and the winner have been decided by the program.
    Of course this isn’t truth.
    One season, I had a team in 1st position but I was pissed of (from continually injuries) and I dropped my team, took over a team from lv1 and stayed there for a couple of seasons without playing.
    As about the “live” match, I think an experienced manager, after some seasons, can notice that when opponent manager is coming to watch the game, something is changing.
    Many times I started a game (without oppo) and all of a sudden, oppo team start making shots, has some ball possession or even scoring.
    Then I checked and see that oppo manager is in the game now.
    Also many times we see that when a friend is coming in the game, something is happening.
    So, beside the changes we ‘re making, we see that there are factors that affect the flow of a live game.
    So, how the game is fixed (or scripted) ?
    * Actually the game doesn’t have a continuous programing but every 5-6 (game) minutes, takes the new data (subs, orders, supporters …) and making new calculations.

Beyond the Myth :
    What’s going on with that ? Why so many people saying about a fixed game ?
    I think this has to do with a very “strong” roll dice of the game. Many times I feel hopeless when I watching my team loosing (or not winning a low q team), making subs, changing orders and formation but with no result.
    I don’t know what is this roll dice.
    Is it a personal for my players “bad day” that eliminates all my advantages ?
    Is this a “decision” of the game, that the time has come for my team, to loose a game ?
    Is this a secret factor, who is trying to simulate real football situations ?
    I really don’t know.
    * and remember that sometimes, we think that we 're watching our game but actually we 're out of it because there is a problem or a server maintenance.

please don't reply with quote this post. It's too big
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-11-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    Sakura likes this.

Lol, nice answer. I didn't want to make a big discussion about it..but it's okay.

THERE IS AN UNBEATABLE FORMATION! Myth or Nah?

Pro
    @Niko: After last game I am starting to think again that everything is scripted. From the moment I started my match I saw my defenders drop in rating. Mind it, these are solid 7-8 defenders but apparantly they are having a form crisis for over 9 games now. Within 15 minutes 2 defenders of mine have 5,7 ratings. All I can think is, I am going to loose this. Whenever I see a lot of red ratings, the game is mostly lost. I get behind 0-1. I go more agressive and score 2-1. I go into the second half and switch out my 2 bad defenders (5,4 now). My two new defenders go from 6,5 to 5,7 within minutes. The opponent gets 2 shots on target and scores 2-3 and I loose the match.

This is not the first time that I see this happening. In the last 9 games all 5 losses have went like that. Bad ratings for different defenders. My trustworthy goalie all of a sudden going to 5,1 scores? Against teams a lot lower in quality then mine? I was in the CL against a team with 10Q less and was trashed in the second game while I won the first game with convincing ratings.

There are just to many mysteries around this game, too little information and explanations. I still think they are laughing their a...s off. I have seen to many freak scores happen. So I say it is plausible.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

What are you saying, is what I wrote here in #56
    I think this has to do with a very “strong” roll dice of the game. Many times I feel hopeless when I watching my team loosing (or not winning a low q team), making subs, changing orders and formation but with no result.
    but this is something different
    This is not the first time that I see this happening. In the last 9 games all 5 losses have went like that.
    maybe your team is coming into a de-form situation or your players have fatigue from too many games in League/CH.L./Cup or maybe from continually injuries.

THERE IS AN UNBEATABLE FORMATION! Myth or Nah?
    there is no unbeaten formation or unbeaten team.
    Few days ago, I saw the strongest team of top eleven loosing a game (lv49, 9* team vs 7* team)
    * but if I had a 8* team, I think I would set a 4-4-2 and return at the end of the season, just to take my trophies

I think it is true

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast