Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Before you all jump in !

Rookie

Unhappy Before you all jump in !

As it says before you all jump in to say it's better and fairer for us all this way I'd just like to put my point of view ,the way this game is now for me . I joined because of a friend who has now left because of all the recent changes , but because I like to win I still can't give up ,I've never tanked tried to upsell through 3 or 4 of my other teams as I've only got one .I've only not been promoted once and I'm currently level 59 . My guild is in gold level 1 and due to the update it took me 6 days to get my tokens for staying at that level , I only just made the promotion on the last day to get the tokens as it was . I used negotiations to get my players when you could do it when ever as found it cheaper and easier than auctions , but now there are no negotiations and price rises at auctions I can only afford maybe 2 or 3 players for the same price as I used to get 4 or 6 and my tokens are slowly dwindling so my team is not as strong as it once was and promotion is harder to get, l have no problems with that, everything is not meant to be easy ,but what do I do when my guild stays where it is and I don't get the tokens as I don't get promoted ,how do I strengthen then as I said tokens are already low , I'm 2nd in league and still in super cup although an unexpected loss today due to fitness , as my games are spread so due to need for new training practices I cant get the team fit for both games as not enough greens as they are used up trying to get my team fit . I feel like this game is on a downward spiral for those of us who just want to play the game to enjoy and try as hard as we can to win , you could get better players by training in a certain way but that's been stopped now as the new training system hits home , you used to be able to negotiate for better players with nordeus getting the lion share of the tokens but at least you got some with the sale of your players but that's now gone too . For all the new players the game we have now for all its new rules is not a patch on what we had and I hope my determination to win can keep me going because nordeus is slowly killing the fun ! As I say just my point of view

Tank Tank Tank! Accumulate resources. Can probably save 50 tokens per season and 750 greens. If you hate losing, dun tank. Take out your credit card!
    WindKwality likes this.

Apprentice

Before you all jump in !

My thoughts exactly OP especially on the last part of your message. There’s a small part of me that is hoping the new system recognised my team could have probably gone the season undefeated with perhaps one or two away draws (on paper) And so has given me 4 troll results in 9 games, before resuming to normal form and creating a close finish for the league. A sort of early season handicapping. I really hope this is the case anyway as currently, it’s as though it’s trying it’s beat to make me decide this season is my last. Being rewarded for putting additional training efforts in has been the motivating factor for a lot of players and it would be a shame to have that element disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 04-10-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    Z.Ep. likes this.

Apprentice
    2 points-

1) There are no guidelines no specific rules nothing as to how much control or influence does a manager has on its team.
    2) Then come troll results against weak teams that make us all the more suspicious about whether i have any control or not? scripted?
    3) The real lack here is almost zero emphasis on different styles of football i mean tactics. Lets make TE a bit real. Its a common denominator in FIFA and PES - you can impose your playing style in real-time against online managers. But in TE there is nothing like that. If you ever played FIFA or PES you'll understand what I mean. like controlling the players run, player support, defense line etc. I love that. That is managerial not farming fcuking 25 greens. Farming is clerical not managerial; isn't it??

If devs can tell us how we can control our team's performances then we would be at a better satisfying place where we could enjoy a well-thought game. ( no comments on implementation and how it unfurled )

At least some real football tactics like - tiki taka, counter attack, high pressing, catennaccio etc - how can these be implemented ? ( of course want to see in animations too ). Then it would be easier to cope with randomness.
    Altiplano likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    2 points-

1) There are no guidelines no specific rules nothing as to how much control or influence does a manager has on its team.
    2) Then come troll results against weak teams that make us all the more suspicious about whether i have any control or not? scripted?
    3) The real lack here is almost zero emphasis on different styles of football i mean tactics. Lets make TE a bit real. Its a common denominator in FIFA and PES - you can impose your playing style in real-time against online managers. But in TE there is nothing like that. If you ever played FIFA or PES you'll understand what I mean. like controlling the players run, player support, defense line etc. I love that. That is managerial not farming fcuking 25 greens. Farming is clerical not managerial; isn't it??

If devs can tell us how we can control our team's performances then we would be at a better satisfying place where we could enjoy a well-thought game. ( no comments on implementation and how it unfurled )

At least some real football tactics like - tiki taka, counter attack, high pressing, catennaccio etc - how can these be implemented ? ( of course want to see in animations too ). Then it would be easier to cope with randomness.
    I will show you why my points are valid.
    here- https://forum.topeleven.com/formations-tactics/

This sub forum which should have been the most active one ( why most active? cuz football management is about formations and TACTICS ) is literally dead. No one gives a fcuk about it. Not the mods, not the experienced fellow forum members, not the admins, none !!!!
    This fact amazed me. New TE manager might post a question but he never gets an answer because there is no answer.
    The real answer is - nothing works, just train players. You arent the manager, you are a worker.

I am not polluting about TE. I just love real football. I love learning and implementing football tactics. But its sad that these things are missing in TE, a football management game.
    Out there might be some people like me who love outsmarting the opponent through tactics and they will agree with me.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    @Hunter.
    Top Eleven has nothing to do with football.

It's a resource management game. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Tank Tank Tank! Accumulate resources. Can probably save 50 tokens per season and 750 greens. If you hate losing, dun tank. Take out your credit card!
    And dont forget participate in the Season thread to win one of the 3 50Token rewards lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post

Only it's a very poor one...
    Hunter likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And dont forget participate in the Season thread to win one of the 3 50Token rewards lol
    shhh, why you bringing in more competition. I wanna manipulate!!!! for the easy win
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    @Hunter.

realized it a bit late.....
    Before you all jump in !-lol.jpg

but lets be honest what kind of resource management you do? press the sign button and get free button without even the need to think which one is the best?
    are there any chances that in coming 2 years they will pay attention to this tactic part?
    & how was TE in past on this tactic aspect? seems like the formation and tactic aspect had quite importance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast